2023 Recruiting: - Taylor Bol Bowen | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Taylor Bol Bowen

Status
Not open for further replies.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Love this kids game, let's go DH and staff.

Reaction Score
I love his attitude. Sounds like a Hurley player.

Reaction Score
TBB appears to be tight w/AK.. Could be a major influence on him (and his eventual decision)once he's done his college due diligence and made his visits Going to have all the other Blue Bloods taking a run at him.

Need to get Sool working on his "pitch" for the on-campus tour/official visit. LOL

Reaction Score
"I’m not going to just got try on jerseys and tour colleges for fun.”
Refreshing how serious and blunt this kid is. No games.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
TBB appears to be tight w/AK.. Could be a major influence on him (and his eventual decision)once he's done his college due diligence and made his visits Going to have all the other Blue Bloods taking a run at him.

Need to get Sool working on his "pitch" for the on-campus tour/official visit. LOL

Clingan should get Karaban to text him Husky emojis every day

Reaction Score

If things go well for us, how long we anticipate Murray to be on staff? I know people said he will get a head coaching opportunity in the somewhat near future. Could it be before Bowen is picking a school?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If things go well for us, how long we anticipate Murray to be on staff? I know people said he will get a head coaching opportunity in the somewhat near future. Could it be before Bowen is picking a school?
Getting fired probably set him back a bit. We'd have to be pretty good to start worrying about assistants leaving for HC jobs.

Reaction Score
Getting fired probably set him back a bit. We'd have to be pretty good to start worrying about assistants leaving for HC jobs.
I would tend to agree, I also think hurley would foresee Kimani getting a job before Murray and was planning accordingly with the hire but ya never know

Reaction Score
For some reason I thought that they just didn't renew his contract.

Reaction Score
Don’t see him leaving before bowen gets here he wouldn’t have landed any recruits. Not exactly padding his resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom