Tailagate menu for the Wyoming Cowboys game... | The Boneyard

Tailagate menu for the Wyoming Cowboys game...

Reaction Score
Credit Mrs. coachcap & the ladies of our tailgate crew this this week's inspiration!

Rodeo sliders (combo of bison & beef) topped with bacon, onion rings, & fried eggs
condiments include bbq sauce, siracha, ketchup, spicy brown mustard, mayo if you must
cole slaw
corn bread
maybe a potato salad
homemade refrigerator pickles
surprise desserts
and beer!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Credit Mrs. coachcap & the ladies of our tailgate crew this this week's inspiration!

Rodeo sliders (combo of bison & beef) topped with bacon, onion rings, & fried eggs
condiments include bbq sauce, siracha, ketchup, spicy brown mustard, mayo if you must
cole slaw
corn bread
maybe a potato salad
surprise desserts
and beer!
I know whose tailgate I'm raiding.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

cole slaw
corn bread
maybe a potato salad
surprise desserts
and beer!
This menu is less artsy, more fartsy. Hope the port-o-johns are still tolerable.

Reaction Score

cole slaw
corn bread
maybe a potato salad
surprise desserts
and beer!

This is also the way.

Reaction Score

cole slaw
corn bread
maybe a potato salad
surprise desserts
and beer!
I forgot! One member of the tailgate IS bringing baked beans!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
What!? No Rocky Mountain oysters?
Came here to see if this was asked.

Anyway, seems our tailgaters are missing the iconic dishes:

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
We’re doing a Cowboy inspired menu:

-Apps & Beers
-Bison Stew w/ Garlic Bread
-Bison Sliders w/ bacon, cheddar and bbq sauce
-Mac & Cheese
-Baked Beans (3 kinds of beans)

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Modern Pizza (and cold beer) t the Yale Bowl. This UConn grad comes from a Cornell family (our ice cream is better).

I'll be scouting our 10/16 opponent and will report back post game.

Reaction Score
Came here to see if this was asked.

Anyway, seems our tailgaters are missing the iconic dishes:
Good line up. You'd find several of those dishes at a Laramie tailgate. The Aspen house certainly gives a person a reason to go to Rawlins. Many of the new residents would rather be somewhere else as the state penitentiary is located there.

Reaction Score

cole slaw
corn bread
maybe a potato salad
surprise desserts
and beer!
Since I won't be there, I'm going to tailgate on the back of my boat at a sandbar. We will be having fresh fish (Millet), lobster rolls, sweetened ice tea, bisonburgers (a meat market has it in stock along with venison, elk and gator), hot dogs and what ever others will be bringing. I'll be having my Cigar City Brewing beers. It will be a nice cool weekend (mid 80s low humidity).

Go Huskies...I'll be there in spirit!!

Reaction Score
Good line up. You'd find several of those dishes at a Laramie tailgate. The Aspen house certainly gives a person a reason to go to Rawlins. Many of the new residents would rather be somewhere else as the state penitentiary is located there.
I toured the old state pen in 94. They said it was closed for cruel and inhuman punishment.

Reaction Score
Since I won't be there, I'm going to tailgate on the back of my boat at a sandbar. We will be having fresh fish (Millet), lobster rolls, sweetened ice tea, bisonburgers (a meat market has it in stock along with venison, elk and gator), hot dogs and what ever others will be bringing. I'll be having my Cigar City Brewing beers. It will be a nice cool weekend (mid 80s low humidity).

Go Huskies...I'll be there in spirit!!

Where do I sign up?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I tried escargot just to say I tried it. Didn't like it.

No chance of me ever doing the rocky mountain oyster thing. Not. A. Chance. Not just because it's bull nuts either. You're not getting me to try pickled pigs feet either.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
No chance of me ever doing the rocky mountain oyster thing. Not. A. Chance. Not just because it's bull nuts either. You're not getting me to try pickled pigs feet either.
With bull balls, it's all about the sauce. They're kinda innocuous taste-wise. I've had them on a table-side grill in Mexico. Wouldn't go out of my way for them, but certainly not offensive.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
We are keeping it simple. Huge tray of sausage/peppers/onions going in the oven early morning for subs.
Firehouse power beans (baked beans with lots of meat, garlic, peppers, onion and spices) and mac salad on the side. Some apps & dessert as well.
We feed the on-duty firefighters at the stadium, so it's more about quantity than quality....but it's always high quality.
See ya there! Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom