2023 Recruiting: - Tafara Gapare Decommits from DePaul | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Tafara Gapare Decommits from DePaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great long-term spot, but especially as a reclass, I don't see him getting a lot of minutes.

BC transfer Gianni Thompson is my pick to start at the 4 for UMass. Captain quality work ethic, three-level scoring ability, athleticism and can defend multiple positions at 6'8 205 with length.

The Tre Mitchell experiment left me sour, but I'm very intrigued with UMass after the Frank Martin hire. He's one of my favorite coaches so I'll definitely want to catch a few of their games on TV.

Did Matt Cross get a waiver to play yet?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Great long-term spot, but especially as a reclass, I don't see him getting a lot of minutes.

BC transfer Gianni Thompson is my pick to start at the 4 for UMass. Captain quality work ethic, three-level scoring ability, athleticism and can defend multiple positions at 6'8 205 with length.

The Tre Mitchell experiment left me sour, but I'm very intrigued with UMass after the Frank Martin hire. He's one of my favorite coaches so I'll definitely want to catch a few of their games on TV.

Did Matt Cross get a waiver to play yet?
Matt Cross just got the waiver. Interesting roster that Martin has cobbled together..

Reaction Score
Why? What did he ever do at South Carolina except that 1 year where he had 2 very good players?
That’s actually true. In his last ten years Martin made the Final Four but that was the ONLY NCAA Tournament team he had. And in the last decade his teams only made the postseason twice - 1 NIT and 1 NCAA.

Reaction Score
Frank has made friends in the Admissions Dept.. Perhaps it was always about a flexible academic load

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is his mom banging a UMass assistant like Tre Mitchell’s was? Bizarre
I only learned about that pretty recently. How is it that everyone knows these things but me? Lol!

Reaction Score
This feels like we avoided a headache. For some reason satisfied with this.
I’m not too close to his recruiting, but I feel like there are major red flags if a top 50, 4 star recruit is picking between George Washington, DePaul, and UMass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom