Swish Appeal's Big East Preview | The Boneyard

Swish Appeal's Big East Preview

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Nice information in one place.

Reaction Score
Good article. I think his comment on Azzi's first season was too strong. But he gives a pretty fair assessment of where we are. I also appreciate his optimism about Creighton, Villanova, Marquette, DePaul and Seton Hall. I think the BE will have a very good year.

Reaction Score
Good article. I think his comment on Azzi's first season was too strong. But he gives a pretty fair assessment of where we are. I also appreciate his optimism about Creighton, Villanova, Marquette, DePaul and Seton Hall. I think the BE will have a very good year.
Yes, the BE will be stronger this year over last year, BUT they are still not in UCONN's stratosphere. They got better, but we got better more than they did. We will be undefeated in the BE again as usual! GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
I really like many of the BE teams, probably because I like the coaches -- Dillon, Flannery, Duffy, Bruno, Howard, Crowley, Bozzella, Tartamella, Moore. This is a very promising bunch.

Several teams have had some significant roster turnover.
DePaul loses Held and Morris, but returns Morrow Rogers Collier;
Villanova loses Garzon, Herlihy but returns Siegrist Mullin Olsen -- they got smaller, and less experienced
Creighton only loses Tatum Rembao
St john's loses Leilani Correa, which is huge for them.
Providence loses Scott Shepherd, Geary Baskerville and returns Crooms and Olsen
Marquette loses Van Klunen McLaughlin Walker, but returns Marotta Karlen and King.
Seton Hall loses Jackson Espinosa-Hunter and returns Bembry Cooks Park-Lane. They also pick up Satterfield from Xavier

Reaction Score
I really like many of the BE teams, probably because I like the coaches -- Dillon, Flannery, Duffy, Bruno, Howard, Crowley, Bozzella, Tartamella, Moore. This is a very promising bunch.

Several teams have had some significant roster turnover.
DePaul loses Held and Morris, but returns Morrow Rogers Collier;
Villanova loses Garzon, Herlihy but returns Siegrist Mullin Olsen -- they got smaller, and less experienced
Creighton only loses Tatum Rembao
St john's loses Leilani Correa, which is huge for them.
Providence loses Scott Shepherd, Geary Baskerville and returns Crooms and Olsen
Marquette loses Van Klunen McLaughlin Walker, but returns Marotta Karlen and King.
Seton Hall loses Jackson Espinosa-Hunter and returns Bembry Cooks Park-Lane. They also pick up Satterfield from Xavier
Man...Espinosa-Hunter didn't really have an AA follow up to her outstanding high school career after all. Geno knew it wasn't gonna happen..Wonder what she's doing now?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Yes, the BE will be stronger this year over last year, BUT they are still not in UCONN's stratosphere. They got better, but we got better more than they did. We will be undefeated in the BE again as usual! GO HUSKIES!!!
1667141979888.png

Reaction Score
Azzi was a one woman wrecking crew in the fourth quarter. Villanova shots
the lights out in the first and third quarter. It was almost a great comback, but
not meant to be!
I know, right? Azzi took the team on her shoulders in the 4th quarter. It wasn't quite enough, but it showed what she's capable of. She's got the same broad shoulders Caroline does for such moments.

Reaction Score
If Azzi can become that Dawg, that is going to be a huge plus. But she is going to need a few other players to step up to provide some help. Hopefully everyone is fully healthy and had a solid summer and fall of skill development and put in the work. We will see soon.

Reaction Score
Sorry, I posted the wrong score for Villanova. The scores per quarter were right, the addition was not. It was 70-40, a 30 point shellacking! I acknowledge you to be one of the better posters, but this time you were right for this ONE game. GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom