Swin Cash on Angel & Kamilla playing together (Ruth Riley mention) | The Boneyard

Swin Cash on Angel & Kamilla playing together (Ruth Riley mention)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Another indication of the "after the season ends" that caught my eye yesterday was when Aliyah Boston tweeted about Paige’s behavior at last night's draft. I do realize that the two are friends but just seeing her post reinforced it.

Reaction Score
I can never get enough of that clip in the OP. Angel barking at Kamilla and KC with a big smile on her face. Steel sharpens steel. You can’t tell me those two intense SC/LSU battles didn’t help bring out the fight in Kamilla that Dawn was asking from her that showed up big time in the run to the NC.

Reaction Score
I can never get enough of that clip in the OP. Angel barking at Kamilla and KC with a big smile on her face. Steel sharpens steel. You can’t tell me those two intense SC/LSU battles didn’t help bring out the fight in Kamilla that Dawn was asking from her that showed up big time in the run to the NC.
I love Kamilla so much :D! Angel was giving it to her, and here she is laughing and flashing her million-dollar smile. I'm going to miss seeing her play for the Gamecocks, but I'll follow her during the summers in the W.

Reaction Score
They'll be fine but I understand some hesitation. Angel in the aftermath SEC championship did take some jabs at Kamilla on social media that seemed to go beyond just basketball. Witherspoon plus that locker room full of strong personalities won't let some collegiate beef be some distraction.

Reaction Score
They'll be fine but I understand some hesitation. Angel in the aftermath SEC championship did take some jabs at Kamilla on social media that seemed to go beyond just basketball. Witherspoon plus that locker room full of strong personalities won't let some collegiate beef be some distraction.
Kamilla will make Angel's life easier in the WNBA, she won't be getting double teamed playing alongside. Kamilla.

Reaction Score
Kamilla will make Angel's life easier in the WNBA, she won't be getting double teamed playing alongside. Kamilla.
I agree she needs a true big beside her if she wants to be impactful. Not having to deal with a JJ, BG, Boston or Bri Jones will allow her a much better chance to play a similar game and be more successful as she expands her game.

Reaction Score
I agree she needs a true big beside her if she wants to be impactful. Not having to deal with a JJ, BG, Boston or Bri Jones will allow her a much better chance to play a similar game and be more successful as she expands her game.
That's true, in theory. However, the best player in the game right now is both stronger and faster (I believe her coach refers to it as "cat like" quickness) than Angel is--and said player plays the 4 and the 5. So even if she avoids playing against the big, tall centers, she would have to face up with some 4's or 4/5 hybrids who present even more of a challenge.

Reaction Score
Reese will need to extend her range out beyond 8 feet.

But that should be easy enough.

Reaction Score
Chicago seems to have interior defense on lock. E. Williams and Turner are tested defenders, and dressing Cardoso and Reese bolsters that. There isn't much offense from their post players though, and even less versatility. I think that helps Reese a lot.

Reaction Score
They could create some problems for teams, especially long term. We will see what develops but I definitely like this duo.

Reaction Score
Reese will need to extend her range out beyond 8 feet.

But that should be easy enough.
I almost snorted orange juice out my nose when I read that this morning. I wish her luck with developing that outside shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom