Sweet 16!!!! | The Boneyard

Sweet 16!!!!

Reaction Score
Absolutely. This is what you really do hope for. Anything can happen in the sweet sixteen or elite eight, as we all know far too well.

This team is good enough to beat anyone, so they have as good a shot to win it as anyone.

Congrats to ALL OF THEM for getting over the hump. We were all so incredibly spoiled when Calhoun made that jump in 1990, but getting where we want to be is still such a grind.

Great job!

Reaction Score
My son was out there for the last four days, as he does some years. Someone just said to him “Bet you can’t be back here for a second week.” The observer was accurate. But UConn will be there.

Not the cleanest or best game we’ve played, but we showed against we only have to play our best for about 10 minutes and that’s enough if we’re competent the other 30. Great effort and desire. I hope those who have the time to get out there for next weekend are able to do so. We’ve waiting 9 years for a Regional. I don’t know that I can wait 4 more days.

We still haven’t won a close game.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I'd be going but but the resellers bought all the ones through Tmobile arena since before the tourney started.

There's nothing I despise more than this countries ticket allocation scheme.

Reaction Score
Congrats Hurley getting that monkey off your back. We kept our poise despite rocky we did what clutch do win the 2nd half. Of course we’re hungrier for more but can really enjoy this win tonight.

Reaction Score
Its been way too long for this Blue Blood to win a Title. UConn deserves it this year!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom