Sunday games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sunday games

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
We're almost at halftime and Oregon has 0 FTs so far. Hmm.

edit--MSU has been called for 1 foul. In 20 minutes. That is utterly ridiculous.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Watching the MSS-Oregon game and McCowan continues to show some of the worse body language I've ever seen in a program of this caliber, especially when MSS is behind. This is every game.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I haven't watched every game, but I'm thinking this the best game of the Tourney I've seen so far.

Reaction Score
MCCowan dominating the boards, Oregon living by the 3, hope they cool off.

Reaction Score
We're almost at halftime and Oregon has 0 FTs so far. Hmm.

Yeah there was just a play where the MSST guard rode Cazorla dribbling up the floor and nothing was called. Cazorla who never shows much emotion was clearly frustrated.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
McCowan looked gassed at halftime when they showed her walking into the locker room.

Reaction Score
Watching the MSS-Oregon game and McCowan continues to show some of the worse body language I've ever seen in a program of this caliber, especially when MSS is behind. This is every game.

She gets absolutely hammered damn near every trip down the court, and rarely does it get called a foul - when you're that big, refs ignore some really hard contact because she's big enough that it's not going to knock her down. But it still hurts. Happens a lot. I'd be mad too.

Reaction Score
Not sure what you are seeing but I am much more concerned with her rebounding and inside shots than her body language! UO outside shooting is a real challenge which we must solve if we are to win this game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I did like Vic's pregame speech. :D

It's open season on ducks. You can bag as many ducks as you want. I really do not have a favorite in this matchup. Either team will be a major major opponent and I feel we are playing with house money getting to the Final 4.

Reaction Score
Miss st has to step it up on D

As I said before the tournament started. I never doubted their ability to score the basketball but this defense is not on par with previous years!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well how about that, the refs have figured out how to blow the whistle against MSU this half. I wonder if Coach Graves mentioned something about that to them.

JordyG

Reaction Score
The more I watch McCowan the less of a fan I am. I love Vic, but let's go Oregon.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
McCowan taking a jumper Head bang

Why Vic wants McCowan to play such high defense away from the basket with silly hedges is beyond me. Especially with a guard like Ionescu who will not be flustered.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Not sure what you are seeing but I am much more concerned with her rebounding and inside shots than her body language! UO outside shooting is a real challenge which we must solve if we are to win this game.
After every opponents made shot she takes it as an offense. As if, "I did my part, why didn't you do yours?". As the game has gone on and shots are getting tougher because Oregon has length and is packing it in, her intensity seems to be dropping. And that whole stare down after a block, whether to the opponent or at the camera is, to me, silly.

Reaction Score
Why Vic wants McCowan to play such high defense away from the basket with silly hedges is beyond me. Especially with a guard like Ionescu who will not be flustered.

He has had her doing that all season.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Sabally started 4-4 and is 0-6 since.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Hebard is making her presence known. Sat most of the first half w/ foul trouble.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Didn't really see it in the first half, but UO is exploiting McCowan being too high on the pick and roll now. How is Schaeffer still making this same mistake?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Sabrina is so fun to watch. A cold-blooded scorer who is equally happy to dish to a teammate.

She's so prolific but she's not selfish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom