Sunday (3/24) games: NCAA 2nd round | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/24) games: NCAA 2nd round

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Aggies inbound, play tag until 1.5 4Q. Carter fouled with .9. Free throws. She sinks one, 2 pt win for Aggies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I only caught a few minutes but South Carolina got a MAJOR assist down the stretch from the refs in this game. Dawn better send a thank you card.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Refs have been awful in the last couple of minutes. USCe definitely got a few gifts. Not their fault, but that’s the way I see it

Reaction Score
Not one of the 3 games in the 2pm slots were a advertisement for WCBB, They were an exercise in ineptitude. FSU afraid to shoot, missing layups, Marquette can't even inbound a ball to get a chance to win a game, Mizzou/IA was just bad all around.

Reaction Score
USCe gave FSU every chance in the book to win, but FSU missed far too many easy shots. Everyone back next year, plus we get an actual point guard in Nicoletti back from injury, add in recruits Baldwin and Puisis and things at FSU are looking up :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Refs have been awful in the last couple of minutes. USCe definitely got a few gifts. Not their fault, but that’s the way I see it

They were bad the whole game, but if FSU hits its layups they win.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not one of the 3 games in the 2pm slots were a advertisement for WCBB, They were an exercise in ineptitude. FSU afraid to shoot, missing layups, Marquette can't even inbound a ball to get a chance to win a game, Mizzou/IA was just bad all around.

TAMU played well most of the game and had a lot of clutch 3's.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Comcast feed hung up and took forever to bootup but what I saw was exciting and Chennedy Carter was terrific. I thought it was pretty good women's bball.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Missouri-Iowa was a good game until the 4th quarter I thought. Mizzou completely ran out of gas.

Reaction Score
That was fun. Blair afterwards to the crowd: I don’t know which was the better team

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
USCe gave FSU every chance in the book to win, but FSU missed far too many easy shots. Everyone back next year, plus Baldwin and Puisis, things at FSU are looking up :)
You need a three point shooter. I know you were short handed though, maybe one is sitting on the bench?

Reaction Score
Oh man, where was the foul?

The T on Gillespie is overkill. Let it go

She gave a 2 hand shove in the back on the long rebound. That is why Kiki didn't jump. Surprised he called it because it was near the free throw line.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Surprisingly explicit comments from TAMU / MQ game announcer.

" Last year, you had players who did not want to play with Chennedy and now they are gone. You now have players who want to play with Chennedy and learned how to play with her and now they are in the S16.

I have to admit, Carter is playing under control much more than last year. Could be an AA in Junior Year.

Reaction Score
You need a three point shooter. I know you were short handed though, maybe one is sitting on the bench?

Unless the injured Nicoletti is a three point shooter, no we didnt have a sniper. Hopefully Sammie Puisis can fill that void next year, I have heard she is an amazing shooter.

Reaction Score
FSU gonna be a handful in the ACC next season.. Probably preseason #1

giphy-downsized.gif

Reaction Score
Lmao wow what another ghost foul call and then the ref compounds it with a technical.

On Ty's 3 point play drive I am not sure it was a foul but Kiki definitely got shoved in the back before the tech. It was obvious I am surprised no one on this board saw it. You couldn't see it from the replay back view but from the side it was obvious.

Reaction Score
Missouri-Iowa was a good game until the 4th quarter I thought. Mizzou completely ran out of gas.
I found it really strange that the announcers were talking in the 4th quarter about how Mizzou had not been to the charity stripe and just like magic about 6 foul calls against Iowa to try and make the game interesting again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom