Sublime | The Boneyard

Sublime

Reaction Score
Sublime played at Coachella Saturday afternoon. Bradley's son Jakob is the singer now. He sounds like his dad. Jakob is 28 years old, same age as his father when he died. Anyways, I enjoyed the show. Here is their set.

Reaction Score
Huge Sublime fan here. I tried and tried and just could not ever adopt Rome.

When I saw the clips from the performance above, I was beyond excited. He is very rough around the edges, obviously, right now but really sounds like his Pops in a lot of spots already. I guess, right now, my wish isn't that they stay a Sublime cover band and he gains enough confidence to spread out and make new music that's really good.

I can listen to Bradley if I want to hear the old songs. I'm grateful I can see Jakob live now singing some of them, but I'd also like to see the next era blossom.

Reaction Score
I saw sublime with Rome a couple of times and it was fun, this was probably 5-10 years ago. I guess he is doing stuff with someone from Dirty Heads now? Sounded like he was getting a lot of hate and was blaming Bud's drinking habits as the reason for the departure but who knows. Saw Jakob has been clean for a few years after struggling like his dad. Cool they created this although Coachella seems so lame.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom