OT: - Stuff Geno's Christmas Stocking with your (fun) choice of Husky recruits/POI!! | The Boneyard

OT: Stuff Geno's Christmas Stocking with your (fun) choice of Husky recruits/POI!!

Reaction Score
In the spirit of FUN and the Holiday BONEYARDER Spirit (i.e. no rules here... My choices are NOT based on skill set alone), just your/my personal "WHIMS".. Everybody's Stocking Presents can be a "RIGHT" one... no need to critique! For the class of 2024 = Sarah Strong and Emely Rodriquez (Dominican Republic), for the class of 2025 = Lara Somfai ... love the smile! and Addie Deal...Morgan Cheli's teammate on "STARS, #23"
for the class of 2026 = Olivia Vukosa and Archbishop Mitt's McKenna Woliczko ... another Morgan Cheil connection!
and finally, = THE PORTAL and overseas: Another DORKA and Lou LOPEZ!!! maybe Kaitlyn Chen or a wonderful BIG " BIG "!
Season's Greetings from ZARATHUSTRA!! Gaudeamus Igitur ... " Let us therefore rejoice!" in the Holiday Spirit!

Reaction Score
I know dynamic midwestern guards are not what we are lacking but Maddyn Greenway seems like the real deal.

Reaction Score
I don't know, does Diana or Maya have any eligibility left? If not how about Sue or Tina? Does Stewie want to come back? Someone has to have a covid year...

Reaction Score
I don't follow the recruiting trail at all so I have no idea who is in high school. But if he can find one with the height of Stewie and the ferocity of Taurasi that person would be my choice.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Is Sarah still around or has she retired from basketball? LOL

Reaction Score
Is Sarah still around or has she retired from basketball? LOL
I would like to draw her OUT of retirement. Sarah and ?? maybe Emely Rodriquez (Dominican Republic, 2024) or
a Surprise Portal or Overseas addition would make my Christmas " Jolly. " (of course, this would likely happen in the Spring, 2024!)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Juste Jocyte was on my "short list"! My impression is that she could be a "2024"... Does anyone know more exactly??

Juste is 18. Many Euros finish secondary school at age 19 (Lou, Dorka, Nika, et al.). She could be class of 2024 or 2025. Also, she plays on a pro team. It's not clear if she is an amateur, which is allowed. She definitely knows Gabby Williams, so I hope Juste want a U.S. college education. She needs to ask Dorka and Lou how their time at UConn helped them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom