Struggling for offense | The Boneyard

Struggling for offense

Reaction Score
and what does our coach do? Plays DO and Whaley several minutes at the same time neither of which have any offensive game. Haven't seen Cobb, Wiliams or Diarra yet? Puzzling and how anyone can wonder why we as a fan base want Ollie gone or thinks he knows what he is doing is beyond me.

Reaction Score
and what does our coach do? Plays DO and Whaley several minutes at the same time neither of which have any offensive game. Haven't seen Cobb, Wiliams or Diarra yet? Puzzling and how anyone can wonder why we as a fan base want Ollie gone or thinks he knows what he is doing is beyond me.
Not sure Williams is going to give you much offense and Cobb and Diarra aren't lighting any fire to our offense. Though playing DO in a lost season makes no sense when he gives so little and hampers the young guys development.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I'd rather see Kentucky win the next 5 championships than see Ollie coach another year. He's horrible

Reaction Score
KO apologists fret about players leaving if he were to be fired.

Let me ask this:
- Who are you desperate to retain?
- Who is unreplaceable?
- Who is so valuable that's it's worth putting up with more years of KO face?

Reaction Score
Not sure Williams is going to give you much offense and Cobb and Diarra aren't lighting any fire to our offense. Though playing DO in a lost season makes no sense when he gives so little and hampers the young guys development.
Williams isn't going to give you defense either. He is slow as hell on D. Agree on DO. Scratch this season and play the kids.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom