streaming espn3 | The Boneyard

streaming espn3

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
is anyone streaming espn3 thru Hulu?
During the SNY broadcast the announcer said that you can stream live SNY using the NBC Sports app. I would think that there also might be a NBC Sports website that has the games too.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I also watch using a ROKU stick and had no problems with the ESPN App (Channel). So far this year, I have had less problems watching games using ROKU, then I did last year watching online via my laptop.

I have the Spectrum App for my local TV and wish their service was better. I only keep it as I can watch the NFL Red Zone using it. After the NFL Season, I'll probably cancel and go with another streaming service.

Reaction Score
I use the latest Amazon Fire TV stick and streamed ESPN3 through SlingTV Orange.

Reaction Score
We have YouTubeTV, but are in New Hampshire and they do not carry SNY. I "initiated" ESPN streaming on our Roku (took a few steps to do that) and now can stream ESPN3 - works great. Can't pause or record it, but live streaming has worked in high def.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
We have YouTubeTV, but are in New Hampshire and they do not carry SNY. I "initiated" ESPN streaming on our Roku (took a few steps to do that) and now can stream ESPN3 - works great. Can't pause or record it, but live streaming has worked in high def.
You can also watch replays on ESPN3 via your Roku, or any other service. Not sure how long they remain available, but they are up very quickly after a game is completed. Enjoy !:)

Reaction Score
Don't forget, SNY via Directv has a free 3 month promo for its Sports Pak. (FYI, the promo was available in November. Not sure currently)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom