Stream | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Stream

Reaction Score
Wonder what happened with the scrap, anyone at the game?
You can kind of see the start of it on the right side here:
vEiJ1L2.jpg

Reaction Score
If this freshman class develops as it should, we'll be talking in 4 years about one of the most unheralded classes in UConn history.

I can easily see Polley developing into a stud SF, and with Carlton and Whaley providing a big man presence, with Whaley as a rim protector, it will be all up to the guards to push UConn to greatness. Gilbert and Akinjo may even still be around for that.

Reaction Score
If this freshman class develops as it should, we'll be talking in 4 years about one of the most unheralded classes in UConn history.

I can easily see Polley developing into a stud SF, and with Carlton and Whaley providing a big man presence, with Whaley as a rim protector, it will be all up to the guards to push UConn to greatness. Gilbert and Akinjo may even still be around for that.

Completely agree here.

But still don't know why Ollie is playing Noyes so much...

Reaction Score

100% agree. Program stabilizers

Reaction Score
Hard to tell much from this game. Queens front court was very weak. UConn rebound edge was 54-25. On to Colgate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom