OT: Stock trading | Page 34 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Also, if you don't have access to after or pre-market trades you are only putting 3 bullets in your six shooter.
I agree. Being able to make moves in light traffic after hours is pretty valuable.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
this is a company that tried (and failed) to execute an ICO in 2018 at the height of the crypto phase. This reeks of a corrupt pump to me but it's Kodak so everyone will think it's ok cause they know the name.

It's 100% based on feds loaning them money for domestic drug production. Unless you knew the gov was getting ready to give Kodak a 3/4 billion dollar sweetheart deal, you were just like rest of us

Reaction Score
Short the Russell 2000 or the S&P 500, a bear market is coming. Beware of bear market rallies once it starts. Stocks like Netflix, Amazon, Roku, Apple, Boeing, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and Spotify will lose over 75% of their value over the next two years. Also remember that buyers in Bear Market rallies are for the most part, short sellers just locking in profits and day traders looking for a quick score.

Reaction Score
Do not hold Kodak (imho)- take profit and run.
It just shows what an irrational joke everything in our country is right now. It's hard to believe Kodak still exists as a company but the gov't is paying them to make hydroxychloroquine and some other cr@p.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• F86C5567-0B13-4224-A77C-62179AE90758.jpeg
    F86C5567-0B13-4224-A77C-62179AE90758.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 128
Reaction Score
I'll always call out insider trading, when it's coming straight from the White House it's disturbing.
When Feinstein and Burr lied to America and proceeded to dump millions in stocks, was that ok??

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
When Feinstein and Burr lied to America and proceeded to dump millions in stocks, was that ok??
Didn't something happen with VISA years ago?

Reaction Score
The Kodak deal is about moving the pharma supply chain away from China and back to America.
Bwahahahaha. Yep, we all read the press release. It's unreal how dupey people are.

I hope you bought a ton of shares with your Kodak coins and made millions.

Reaction Score
Bwahahahaha. Yep, we all read the press release. It's unreal how dupey people are.

I hope you bought a ton of shares with your Kodak coins and made millions.

So you think moving supply chains away from China and back to North America is a bad idea??

Reaction Score
So you think moving supply chains away from China and back to North America is a bad idea??
Sure, that's it and that's the response.

I know Kodak is a cr@ppy scam company, you should know that too since you said you have family that worked there. Let's give billions to Enron to help make the rest of our drugs and all our sanitizers and PPE. Never let a pandemic go to waste without lining your pockets.

This is as blatant as it gets.

Reaction Score
Sure, that's it and that's the response.

I know Kodak is a cr@ppy scam company, you should know that too since you said you have family that worked there. Let's give billions to Enron to help make the rest of our drugs and all our sanitizers and PPE. Never let a pandemic go to waste without lining your pockets.

This is as blatant as it gets.

There is no doubt Kodak dropped the ball, did not stay current with the times to move the company forward, but it's a to think that they want to rebuild and basically reinvigorate upstate NY?? The one thing the pandemic exposed is that North America needs to get out of bed with China.

Reaction Score
A terrible camera company from the 80's is paid by the gov't to make a drug that doesn't work and is up like 1 million percent. Pretty much sums up 2020 America.

Bankrupt HTZ went on a 500% run a month or two ago.

This Kodak BS is on another level.

Reaction Score
There is no doubt Kodak dropped the ball, did not stay current with the times to move the company forward, but it's a to think that they want to rebuild and basically reinvigorate upstate NY?? The one thing the pandemic exposed is that North America needs to get out of bed with China.

Upstate NY is doing just fine, kthx.

There's something supremely fishy here. And it's not just Robinhood traders losing their marbles.

Reaction Score
Can we get this thread back on track to talk about stocks people are playing and suggestions please? My SHOP after hours gamble last night paid off beautifully this morning when it was up $115. Went back to the well again with Amzn after hours, adding to what I have. Last quarter Amazon ran like crazy the day of earnings and then sold off hundreds of points afterwards. Being down 9% from recent highs and not making much of a run this week yet, I think it can hold up well after a great earnings report. Huge day tomorrow for earnings with Amzn, AAPL, FB, GOOG, MELI and Comcast among the many companies. Good luck as always everyone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom