OT: Stock trading | Page 33 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Chainlink is a company that issued coins (tokens) vs stock. You can buy it on Coinbase.com or a number of other exchanges that sell crypto assets. Very easy to set up an account and very secure.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Chainlink is a company that issued coins (tokens) vs stock. You can buy it on Coinbase.com or a number of other exchanges that sell crypto assets. Very easy to set up an account and very secure.
Uphold is better due to no fees

Reaction Score

Does crypto fluctuate up and down with the stock market?

Also, how liquid is it to buy and sell a large amount? What would be considered a large amount for that matter?

Reaction Score
You are better off trading options than penny stocks but make sure you understand the Greeks. And you shouldn't be speculative investing until you are assured of of well-funded retirement. Lock it down then gamble.
There's going to be a buying opportunity in the next few weeks as the $600 runs out and some fear-mongering happens until they negotiate a new unemployment payment.

Reaction Score
Does crypto fluctuate up and down with the stock market?

Also, how liquid is it to buy and sell a large amount? What would be considered a large amount for that matter?
It’s really a new asset class so if someone tells you they know how it will fluctuate I’d appreciate if they would tell me as well.
Some crypto is liquid but it can be hard to trade while there are strong fluctuations in the market. I’m a fan of buying dips and holding. On a normal day you can buy or sell anything purchased on the main exchanges.
We have bots and api codes to trade but for a normal person ( meaning not crazy like me) looking to invest I would say just buy small amounts over time and don’t buy into upside runs. Once u r in and start learning about the different currencies and companies it get easier to make good long term decisions. Hope this helps- not sure it will.

Reaction Score
Curious what other people’s strategy is for this week. After a rough Thursday and Friday, I used today’s rally to take some profits and reduce positions. Have been slowly transitioning away from all tech, might add HD this week. Amazon, Apple and Facebook earnings are going to be very important but I’m thinking tech retreats just before or after those heavyweight earnings releases. I had a good week with RUN, OTRK and AUDC, which is red hot. Good luck this week guys.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Reminder to the five people who registered for the first set up - you need to join the new contest. The first was set up wrong.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I remember when it was a camera company.

I remember when the annual distribution payment to employees in Oct/Nov would be front page news in the Rochester area.

Reaction Score
I remember when the annual distribution payment to employees in Oct/Nov would be front page news in the Rochester area.
It’s just amazing when you think of all the huge companies many of us grew up with that are either completely out of business or significantly altered.

Reaction Score
KODK up another $5 after hours $13.04
Oh my gosh. Just once I want one of those. I’m in a solar stock now (SUNW) that went from .85 to $1.70 and now is at $1.40 or so. Im not even looking for $10, $5 would be good enough.

Reaction Score
Oh my gosh. Just once I want one of those. I’m in a solar stock now (SUNW) that went from .85 to $1.70 and now is at $1.40 or so. Im not even looking for $10, $5 would be good enough.
I know it's not easy, have to be constantly researching potential stocks that could make a run, buy and hold them and pray, LOL

Inside info also helps, which is going on all the time.

Reaction Score
I know it's not easy, have to be constantly researching potential stocks that could make a run, buy and hold them and pray, LOL

Inside info also helps, which is going on all the time.
That’s what I mean, getting a very credible tip from someone you really trust and seeing that stock rocket from 2-15.

Reaction Score
That’s what I mean, getting a very credible tip from someone you really trust and seeing that stock rocket from 2-15.
this is a company that tried (and failed) to execute an ICO in 2018 at the height of the crypto phase. This reeks of a corrupt pump to me but it's Kodak so everyone will think it's ok cause they know the name.

Reaction Score
Anyone else in Shopify? I added it back after hours tonight. On pins and needles about earnings tomorrow morning but I’m optimistic obviously.

Reaction Score
Also, if you don't have access to after or pre-market trades you are only putting 3 bullets in your six shooter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom