Stewie on JJ and the State of WBB | The Boneyard

Stewie on JJ and the State of WBB

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
“Her future is super, super bright,” Stewart says of Bueckers. “She has so much potential. She’s already doing great things now, but she’s at the right place to want to continue to be the best because Coach Auriemma is not going to treat her any different than anybody else.”

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I had no idea who JJ was based on the tread title.
Isn't it about time posters stop using initials instead of the person's name?
(I know I will get backlash because everyone knows some initials are self explanatory like DT, KML, KLS but for some, not every one is...)

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Nan, my bad, but you just made Breanna's point regarding marketing and publicity in the W. Been following UCWBB since before 1991 so I'm aware of Jamelle's nickname.

As a Sun fan and ticket holder from pretty much the day they came up from Orlando, there's only one JJ that springs to mind in this context these days. Especially at this busy free agency period... A WNBA MVP and Connecticut Sun superstar playing in the prime of her career should be a household name around here, but alas...

I forget at times the (to me) inexplicable disconnect between fans of UCWBB and the pro basketball universe. Heck, I've even watched a few Atheletes Unlimited games recently.

Go UConn! Go Sun!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
(I know I will get backlash because everyone knows some initials are self explanatory like DT, KML, KLS but for some, not every one is...)
Sorry to add to your confusion and/or waste your time. Just trying to keep the title brief. Fortunately, both title names are fully spelled out upon opening the post.

GIF by Giphy QA

Reaction Score
I'm still trying to figure out who CD2 and Crystal Dangerfield are when people mention Caroline Ducharme

Reaction Score
Doty and Dangerfield. Didn't know if you were being sarcastic.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score

They can be CD on their respective fan forums...

Reaction Score
Her description of her incredible work ethic and will to win and not settle for sitting on her laurels mirrors a former Patriots quarterback TB

TB = Tom Brady :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom