Spurtability | The Boneyard

Spurtability

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I was thinking of this exact Clark Kellog term yesterday as well. This is what the very good teams are capable of doing to blow out teams or come from behind to win.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Evan Miya tracks "kill shots" which is a 10-0 run. Teams with a 10-0 run in a game win 72% of the time and if you have more kill shots than your opponent coming into the game you win like 80+% of the time.

We've got 7 so far this year, which is 7th in the country, and have allowed 0 (though Bama got close).

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I love that our team has this kind of fire power but the coaching staff has to be concerned about the fact that we did let Bama come back and tie it after being up by fifteen. That game never should have gotten close again. I order to do real damage this year we need to learn how to step on these teams necks when we get them down. The runs are just how we get them in that position.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Evan Miya tracks "kill shots" which is a 10-0 run. Teams with a 10-0 run in a game win 72% of the time and if you have more kill shots than your opponent coming into the game you win like 80+% of the time.

We've got 7 so far this year, which is 7th in the country, and have allowed 0 (though Bama got close).

I used the phrase "dagger runs".

Reaction Score
Rewatching game right now, how did we give back before half? 3;44 1’st half we had a 14 point lead. Then foul, Andre throw away feeding post, 12 points, Sanogo mishandles, 9 pts, offensive foul Sanogo ?, Sanogo miss 3, 8 pt. Lead, Sanogo another offensive foul ?, 5 pt. Lead. Half. We all saw it.

We went into halftime feeling lousy and it was really just about a 3 minute stretch. Second half we come out shooting badly so they crept back. Newton starts drawing fouls. Andre bricking. They basically attacked the rim with Sanogo out. Hawk out with 3 fouls along with Sanogo.
2nd run 7 minutes left, Newton fought like a wildman for a contested bound took it away from the Bama kid, Sanogo dunks, later Sanogo 3. 10 point lead.
UCONN defense spurred that run.
Alleyne couldn’t make a shot but clamped their guard down. Karaban played a helluva game. And Andre defended, rebounded.
3 minutes to go, Newton starts drawing fouls.
Hurley kept bringing in fresh talent and eventually just wore them out late against a very good team. Where will they finish in the SEC?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom