Spring Ball is here… Welcome to the New Age! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Spring Ball is here… Welcome to the New Age!

Reaction Score
I’m really excited to watch Jackson Mitchell this year. Hearing all the positive things coming out about him makes me really excited to see him play again. He has been a stud for us the past couple of years and if he can make another big improvement with the new staff he might be able to take over a game for us!

Reaction Score
He has always been raw and a lot of upside. With the right coaching, that’s not a crazy statement

He’s been a starter since he was a Freshman. He was leasing the nation in tackles for a time last season and also been the leader of the defense. He’s straight diesel.

Reaction Score
I still am curious about the stripes on some helmets but not others. It's not an offense vs. defense thing. Anyone have any ideas?

Reaction Score
Different view of Keelan Marion’s magic…

I am not sure if that is an impressive throw by Steven or if it's Marion good tracking ball skills, or if the DB was just in a bad position to not be able to play the ball. Nevertheless that is exciting to watch and shows we have ballers on this team.

Reaction Score

-> Once again, there were several repeat players who performed well such as graduate senior wideout Nigel Fitzgerald,who continues to make highlight-reel type catches and sophomore wide receiver Keelan Marion, who made the catch of the day on a beautiful fade route thrown by redshirt sophomore quarterback Ta’Quan Roberson over senior defensive back Tre Wortham. <-

-> If you missed any of our previous standout articles, you can catch them here: Part I | Part II. In the meantime, here are 10 more players who stood out on Thursday… <-

Reaction Score
It’s great for the program that Coach Mora is giving media access and Isn’t locking down spring ball like it’s top secret government policies that you need top secret clearance to gain entry. The videos and media reports is bringing the hype back to the program. 2022 is going to be a great season let’s go Huskies!!!!! I see 4 to 5 wins maybe a upset to send us bowling anyone else feel The same… #bleedblue #Huskyrevolution

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom