spilled beans | The Boneyard

spilled beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
by JC to a horde member 2night. as i have said. the nbc contract does not include uconn.

Reaction Score
Storm To Follow ;) Uh but he's a Hoops guy? Did he mean Hoops or FB or both.

Reaction Score
tumblr_mcb0sbihal1rylvgi.gif

Reaction Score
Storm To Follow ;) Uh but he's a Hoops guy? Did he mean Hoops or FB or both.
I think he's more an athletic department man nowadays. ACC is our worst case scenario. The school has way too much going for itself.

Reaction Score
Until were in, were out. It's nice that coach thinks that but it really means nothing.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I just want to say that before this thread, I've been contemplating things, man. I went to TJ Maxx today. They had a BC football t-shirt. I thought about it. Thought how good I'd look in crimson and yellow, how it would add 5-10 points to my IQ, and admired that snazzy ACC logo. I pictured myself putting it on and walking into the local Chic-Fil-a to talk BC sports with the locals. Maybe even some Nascar. I put it in my shopping cart. Got to the checkout line. Bent over, hurled all over the floor. And on the shirt.

I had a weak moment, but in the end I just couldn't give up on the sleddogs. Please forgive me.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I just want to say that before this thread, I've been contemplating things, man. I went to TJ Maxx today. They had a BC football t-shirt. I thought about it. Thought how good I'd look in crimson and yellow, how it would add 5-10 points to my IQ, and admired that snazzy ACC logo. I pictured myself putting it on and walking into the local Chic-Fil-a to talk BC sports with the locals. Maybe even some Nascar. I put it in my shopping cart. Got to the checkout line. Bent over, hurled all over the floor. And on the shirt.

I had a weak moment, but in the end I just couldn't give up on the sleddogs. Please forgive me.

i still want it. what town was the tjmax in?

pj

Reaction Score
Isn't vomit the new Nike BC uniform theme?

Reaction Score
Dan, what do you mean that the contract doesn't include UConn? I'm a bit confused

Reaction Score
Dan, what do you mean that the contract doesn't include UConn? I'm a bit confused
I was going to ask the same thing. Did Dan make a rush to judgment or is there something else here? JC saying he thinks Uconn will be somewhere else is much different than Uconn not being part of the NBC contract.

Reaction Score
I was going to ask the same thing. Did Dan make a rush to judgment or is there something else here? JC saying he thinks Uconn will be somewhere else is much different than Uconn not being part of the NBC contract.
I believe he's insinuating that the NBC contract does not include UConn and Cincinnati, which would of course imply we will not be a BE member.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This should help others having a hard time following this thread.

HFD's therum below from the CUSA $14MM thread.

-uconn and cincy are not a part of that nbc contract
-usf, temple and memphis will not sign a gor becuase they see a possible slot in the acc being open if things go a certain way with b10/sec adding teams
-ucf will not sign a gor unless usf is a lock for nbe(misses on open slot if there is one).

the nbc contract is actually a good one for the nbe who will go thru a name change to big eastern conf or something like that. it will get upped some more once cincy and uconn are officially gone and the acc is set. those 10 teams will sign a gor and be done for like 25-30mil.

the contract nbc put out was for 10 teams. if u dig a bit u will ralize that the nbe already has 11 teams in it(uconn, cincy, temple, ucf, usf, memphis, tul, ecu, smu, navy and uh). how does that makes sense? well there have been solid rumors and hints from the commish that they are adding atleast 1 more school. tulsa rumors have ben the biggest but umass, smiss, marsh and gast are all in play also. if u do the math adding 1 minus cincy and uconn, u can now see where things are going and why the contract is what it is. now u can also see why bsu/sdsu see the mwc as a better home besides travel/$ issues...

once cincy and uconn move and the acc slots are filled, then the nbe teams will sign that 10 team gor or add 2 more and gor. then that contract will bump up a bit more to 25-30mil. for 10 teams thats almost 3mil each and a better contract all things considering.

the question is who the b10 is adding. is it 1 or 2 acc schools. and when the sec strikes. the slots will be filled based off that for the acc staying at 14 or w/e...

one of the more popular thoughts is that the b10 is going to add 2. if its uva and uconn then the acc adds cincy and has its 14. if the sec adds 2 then the acc stays at 12. if the b10 takes 2 and so does the sec from the acc, they fill with cincy and uconn and stay at 12 or they can add 4 with memphis and temple. the only way usf gets play is if the sec adds fsu in its 2 adds which is not likely. usf knows this but is in its best case to wait and see. ucf becuase of this wont sign a gor until its cousin is on bord also. memphis thinks that it can lobby and get help from lville and cincy to beat out tmple for a slot if if its 1 slot and not 2 some how. that is the chess right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom