Spanos out | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spanos out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think people were just being presumptuous in thinking we didn't name a DC because we were striking out when really they were dealing with red tape.

Reaction Score
Every problem is an opportunity.
I know you are not a Spanos fan, but if this report is accurate (and I have serious doubts that it is) then that would place some serious questions on Mora. How could you keep a DC on staff from spring ball through two weeks before the season and then can him?

I don't think the "report" is accurate. I sure hope not anyway.

Reaction Score
A lot of the players were pumped when Spanos was announced as returning as DC especially Mitchell and Durante Jones who, IMO, are going to be are two best defenders this year and will only get better with another year under the same DC.

Reaction Score
It was clear Spanos was not the #1 choice for the role, heck might not have even been top 3-5. So I do think it's extremely possible him and JM aren't vibing.

With that said, not going to jump to conclusions off of one post...
Did any of the post practice meetings posted on the Yard with the press include Spanos? I never saw him and that worried me, saw a lot of Mora and Charlton, but no Lou. Unless I missed a couple. That said, I hope this rumor is a false one.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Anybody seen him lately?
weekend at bernies GIF

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I'm gonna guess the OP overheard something at a car wash last night.

Or...just maybe...he knows Mora's home handyman Hans (filling in for Leif, who's been out sick for 3 months), who was replacing Coach's dining room wainscoting, and said he had to "get these Loose Panels out immediately, what with the 90-day Leif absence."

Reaction Score
I think people were just being presumptuous in thinking we didn't name a DC because we were striking out when really they were dealing with red tape.

Spanos was option D

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Unless this is reported by the school or someone on the inside I will just ignore it.

If it happens then UConn moves on plain and simple

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Lou spanos is out did you see him practice? NO. I only speak the truth. U guys think you are boneyard guru's. Not even close.
Had to Google "trap" music but this may be our guy. I'm 3 glaucoma doses in but that post could definitely be a lyric in my house right now.

Reaction Score
Lou spanos is out did you see him practice? NO. I only speak the truth. U guys think you are boneyard guru's. Not even close.

Yeah..........this doesn't add a lot of credibility to the OP..........

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Unless this is reported by the school or someone on the inside I will just ignore it.

If it happens then UConn moves on plain and simple

I give the OP zero credibility up front.

I would suspect an employee on a LOA wouldn't be removed from official UConn websites or media.

I would hope since there was a media availability yesterday, if the DC was not present, at least one reporter would ask Mora or other coaches about it. I would hope.

Reaction Score
I give the OP zero credibility up front.

I would suspect an employee on a LOA wouldn't be removed from official UConn websites or media.

I would hope since there was a media availability yesterday, if the DC was not present, at least one reporter would ask Mora or other coaches about it. I would hope.

You mean respond to some rando internet troll whose only other post is saying Bouknight wouldn’t come back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom