South Dakota St @ Oregon (3) - 12/08/19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

South Dakota St @ Oregon (3) - 12/08/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Is Ionescu still playing in this blowout? She’s 4 reb from a triple double.

Reaction Score
Ionescu leaves with 6 minutes to play. Three rebounds shy of another triple double.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
95-56 final. 9500 in attendance apparently, nice turn out for early on a Sunday. 14-24 behind the arc, 5 for Winterburn and 4 for Boley.

Reaction Score
95-56 final. 9500 in attendance apparently, nice turn out for early on a Sunday. 14-24 behind the arc, 5 for Winterburn and 4 for Boley.
Winterburn is the freshman off the bench from England.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
From an Oregon perspective, probably the most satisfying game this season since the USA WBB exhibition. The team finally looked (and shot) like the team that made the final four last year, but better defensively: the Minyon Moore with whom Pac12 fans are all too familiar made life miserable for the SDS guards (she also had 7 assists) and, for a bit, Oregon even broke out a 3/2 zone with Sabally's long and active arms in the middle of the front line. The team is also (I hope) deeper: 30 points from the bench today. Winterburn showed for at least this game that the reputation as a scorer with which she arrived isn't a myth. (Like everyone else on the team, her shot has been mostly off.) I think she has a lot of potential--very active, very tough--and may well become a major contributor down the road. (I feel the same about Jaz Shelley, who has been solid all season--a "cerebral"player in Graves's words, who, he says, reminds him in some respects of Ionescu.) Of course, both still have a lot to prove. Anyway, a decent bounce back after the Paradise Jam games.

Reaction Score
I went to this game today--Matthew Knight Arena is beautiful! Ducks game was like a fine ballet, so well choreographed! They always seem to know where each other are on the court. Some beautiful assists in this game. Really looked sharp. I agree that Winterburn and Jaz Shelley are really good freshman. Jaz Shelley can handle the point for this Ducks team if either Minyon Moore or Sabrina are not running the point. Poor South Dakota, they were so over-matched today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom