College Park, MD - 3:00 PM ET
TV: ESPN

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'm glad we get to see where the Gamecocks are, with such a young team.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
I think SC will win, and they have (I'm guessing) good enough depth to beat Maryland. I think the amount of freshman mistakes their freshmen will/will not make will determine the outcome of the game since they probably go up with their freshman and down with them too.

And I'm course I'm rooting for SC because MSU needs the RPI, so.....I'd go Gamecocks for tomorrow.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This is a good one. Completely neutral for me. Just hope I am in a good mood for the game.

Reaction Score
I think SC will win, and they have (I'm guessing) good enough depth to beat Maryland. I think the amount of freshman mistakes their freshmen will/will not make will determine the outcome of the game since they probably go up with their freshman and down with them too.

And I'm course I'm rooting for SC because MSU needs the RPI, so.....I'd go Gamecocks for tomorrow.
I‘d say Maryland is one of deeper teams in the country. They returned all their starters from last year, plus they have a great freshman class. One of the freshmen is so good, it looks like they’ll be taking a starting position from last year’s starters.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I went with Maryland winning this game. A month later, I might have a different prediction, but now it’s too much for me to predict a Gamecock win by such a young team playing their first road game against a talented, veteran team with their own collection of high ranked freshmen. I still have fresh memories of that painful beat down laid by the Terps a year ago in Columbia. The good thing is, I’ve seen enough to feel this South Carolina squad is way better than last year’s. All 4 of these freshmen are upgrades over the talent lost to transfer or graduation. I’m happy if South Carolina makes this a close, drag out, four quarter battle, even if the result is a loss.

Reaction Score
I‘d say Maryland is one of deeper teams in the country. They returned all their starters from last year, plus they have a great freshman class. One of the freshmen is so good, it looks like they’ll be taking a starting position from last year’s starters.
In the beginning of the season Maryland's depth was better than just about everyone. But the opening game saw their roster drop from 13 to 8. Both Olivia Owens and Channise Lewis has been ruled out for the game. Lewis will really be missed as she had 12 assists in the game last season. Hopefully Blair Watson will be able to play. She wasn't on the injury report. The Zia Cooke vs Ashley Owusu battle will be huge. So will Shakira Austin vs Boston. Maryland I feel have the advantage in the other positions plus the home court advantage. I hope for an attendance of over 10,000. It should be more because there are no professional sporting events in the area today.

Reaction Score
Pretty sizable gap between these two teams in the game last season but I want to believe this S.C. team is a lot better.

I'll go with Maryland since I am higher on the Terps than average around here.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Sorry for all
You about to watch- it’s Mowins and Antonelli announcing...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Austin is not starting for the Terp! :confused:

Reaction Score
I don’t understand why you need to double Boston with smaller players when you have Austin who’s the same height or taller.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I wish we were able to get Boston. We tried. Oh well.

Reaction Score
Wow. I didn’t recognize Herbert-Harrigan. Brenda is making Boston look like a beast

Reaction Score
Austin gets two fouls in 5 min. That’s not good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom