Who will win this game?

• Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I should probably start talking about my neighbor's new dog.... almost as relevant to this thread as Decosta and Cox.
True but I, for one, would be more interested in the new dog swerve...seeing how we have 7 dogs. :)

Reaction Score
What has this got to do with the SC vs Temple game????? Head bang :rolleyes:

Seeing as Temple was giving SC a surprisingly good fight, someone made the point that the dominant teams have been inconsistent this season. Then someone pointed out that Baylor should be dominant again once Cox returns. Something like that.

It’s okay though. Vaguely connected conversation is better than no conversation at all.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
What has this got to do with the SC vs Temple game????? Head bang :rolleyes:

It was a response to an earlier comment about whether there are any dominant teams in the sport this year which likely had to do with South Carolina struggling in this game.

I hope you and the Duke fan were not too inconvenienced by reading that sentence though.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Seeing as Temple was giving SC a surprisingly good fight, someone made the point that the dominant teams have been inconsistent this season. Then someone pointed out that Baylor should be dominant again once Cox returns. Something like that.

It’s okay though. Vaguely connected conversation is better than no conversation at all.
Ok but I come to your threads to get the great game info and to see how the game is progressing and especially the final score. But alas that doesn't always happen...

Centerstream

Reaction Score
It was a response to an earlier comment about whether there are any dominant teams in the sport this year which likely had to do with South Carolina struggling in this game.

I hope you and the Duke fan were not too inconvenienced by reading that sentence though.
Well it was also the 10 or so "non game related" replies that followed.
But it is no big deal and is just one of my many BY pet peeves, nothing personal against you or your posts.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I see from the box score that the estimable Aaliyah Boston played 29 minutes, shot 4 for 14, and had 10 points, but she did have 6 offensive rebounds. Her companion Ms. Amihere played 11 minutes and had 5 points. South Carolina overall shot 35% and was outrebounded by Temple.

Seems like something less than a generational performance by South Carolina's freshman, or by South Carolina as a whole.

Reaction Score
I see from the box score that the estimable Aaliyah Boston played 29 minutes, shot 4 for 14, and had 10 points, but she did have 6 offensive rebounds. Her companion Ms. Amihere played 11 minutes and had 5 points. South Carolina overall shot 35% and was outrebounded by Temple.

Seems like something less than a generational performance by South Carolina's freshman, or by South Carolina as a whole.

Man

The UCONN fan that said Boston is a generational player can be found on the other board if you want to really rub in the 10 pt 8 reb, 3 blk, 2 ast, 2 stl evening.

Reaction Score
This season is shaping up really strange so far. Not one team has looked consistently dominant. I don't know if it is true parity, or the top teams just have some issues to fix up.
I think it is parity. I see as many as 8 teams that can win it all. Certainly no team will go undefeated, and the National Champion may have as many as 5 losses.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Are you getting excited and coming to Columbia later this month?

still on the fence..... hate to drive 3 hours to witness a arse kicking... then drive 3 hours back..... its bad enough to witness one surrounded by fellow duke fans.... but to witness one surrounded by thousands of chicken fans..... my goodness. :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom