• Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Philadelphia, PA - 3:00 PM ET
TV: None

Video stream:
Temple Women's Basketball vs South Carolina (free)

Live stats:

Probably not the most competitive contest, but it’s on a free video stream.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Not watching this game, but how is Temple hanging close? SC should have a massive height and size advantage.

Reaction Score
Can Temper upset South Caroline? Anything can happen now ....
Temper 39 - 37 in 3Q

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, aren't teams in leagues like the SEC supposed to rout teams in the American? In fact, I was told by Gamecocks and Bulldogs fans not three weeks ago that UConn's conference schedule is made up of teams that are just like the 300-ranked squads that their programs play.

And here's the thread by sheer luck!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
This season is shaping up really strange so far. Not one team has looked consistently dominant. I don't know if it is true parity, or the top teams just have some issues to fix up.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This season is shaping up really strange so far. Not one team has looked consistently dominant. I don't know if it is true parity, or the top teams just have some issues to fix up.

Baylor will be awfully tough when Cox returns. Imagine if DeCosta had stuck around.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Baylor will be awfully tough when Cox returns. Imagine if DeCosta had stuck around.

True their close games and their loss occurred without her playing. Still outside shooting is a concern even with her.

Oregon was supposed to be a juggernaut but they haven't really gotten on track so far.

Everybody in the Top 10 either has a loss or has multiple games that were closer than expected.

Reaction Score
Cox is back soon, and they don’t play the same position. DeCosta is 6’ tall.
Yeah, I don’t really see how DeCosta would have helped much there.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
True their close games and their loss occurred without her playing. Still outside shooting is a concern even with her.

Oregon was supposed to be a juggernaut but they haven't really gotten on track so far.

Everybody in the Top 10 either has a loss or has multiple games that were closer than expected.

There are no juggernauts, but how many of them have there ever been? UConn, Tennessee in the late 90's.....maybe the Griner Baylor team.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Cox is back soon, and they don’t play the same position. DeCosta is 6’ tall.

Yeah, I don’t really see how DeCosta would have helped much there.

DeCosta was a noted aggressive defender and stout rebounder at nearly every stop prior to Baylor regardless of her height. You really don't think a player nearly every service had in the top-4 would've been helpful?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I know that we aren't supposed to have live game threads but seeing how @Shades posts these threads for games and includes the necessary information to enjoy the game, why is it that the majority of the thread turns into a discussion about Player A vs. Player B, some of whom might not even be playing instead of actually posting on status of the game being played? It seems that quite a few of these threads just stop (probably because a different game is now being discussed in it's thread) and we never know who actually won the game. :confused:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
who won the game?
I have not checked cause I was busy b*tching but seeing how the General Women's Basketball forum is not going crazy, I would think that SC won...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom