OT: - Songs About the Night - In the Title or the Lyrics | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: Songs About the Night - In the Title or the Lyrics

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

i've never 'liked' a single springstone song here ever before, but i greenlighted this one cuz it from his beginnings where i liked a lot of it when first exposed. then, he went all midget clown act with everything to be sooo deep, sooo preachy, sooo hot garbage, to be cool, with it, and collect cash. max phony slingin el stinko tunes.
over these years here, i've noticed not much of his mess slapped up, and even fewer likes for those. mebbe im on to something.
on the udder hand, the very first salt water pool that i experienced was at an hotel in Asbury Park, also a pretty neat summer place, especially for a kid.

Reaction Score
When I saw the title of the thread, this was the first song that came to mind

Love it, this song always pops immediately to mind when I think of "night" too. Poco was a great band with a lot of good tunes.

Reaction Score
Great Cat Stevens song - Sun C79:

"Me and your Mum on the night
Yeah yeah yeah, we met
I was on the road again
She was in C79
I'll never, never forget".....

Reaction Score
i've never 'liked' a single springstone song here ever before, but i greenlighted this one cuz it from his beginnings where i liked a lot of it when first exposed. then, he went all midget clown act with everything to be sooo deep, sooo preachy, sooo hot garbage, to be cool, with it, and collect cash. max phony slingin el stinko tunes.
over these years here, i've noticed not much of his mess slapped up, and even fewer likes for those. mebbe im on to something.
on the udder hand, the very first salt water pool that i experienced was at an hotel in Asbury Park, also a pretty neat summer place, especially for a kid.

Him & U2- their early stuff was great, different & full of energy. Then they decided to lecture everybody....

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Him & U2- their early stuff was great, different & full of energy. Then they decided to lecture everybody....
ba-zzzzing! nailed it.
bravo!
(many others here: 'wait, what? what are they on aboot? i mean, i can take it or leave it with bruce, but, what again? what did i miss? did they hear sumthing that i didn't catch?)
show business - some are real, and some are just there for the cash.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom