Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 109 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks Guys for putting in the heavy lifting today. I skipped 50 pages that grew since yesterday but landed on IPA beer recommendations.

Obviously:

Sip of sunshine, two roads to ruin, and heady topper.

I’m from Westerly RI and Stonington. Some amazing local brews:

Gray sails Captain’s Daughter truly one of the best I’ve ever drank

Stonington boroughs Beer’d= Dogs and Boats and Hobbit Juice amazing double IPAs

Reaction Score
Thanks Guys for putting in the heavy lifting today. I skipped 50 pages that grew since yesterday but landed on IPA beer recommendations.

Obviously:

You should take this exactt post and go troll the URI board..they may take it and run with it since the Hurley thread has side topics of pizza and traffic

Reaction Score
If we were all smart and caring, we would have set up a charity drive to donate a penny everytime someone posted something about UCONN's next coach....this board singlehandedly could have saved the polar bears, cured the state deficit and would be working on ending world hunger by now

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Anyone know what the deal with Akinjo is? In all this hurley drama I didnt hear much other than we released him from his letter of intent. Is it possible he could be doing what a lot of Pitt players are and is waiting to see who the hire is? Kid must have had a strong attraction to UConn aside from just Ollie.

Reaction Score
If we were all smart and caring, we would have set up a charity drive to donate a penny everytime someone posted something about UCONN's next coach....this board singlehandedly could have saved the polar bears, cured the state deficit and would be working on ending world hunger by now
Did u finish photoshopping that URI announcement memo yet?

Reaction Score
You should take this exactt post and go troll the URI board..they may take it and run with it since the Hurley thread has side topics of pizza and traffic
That’s totally awesome. I’m sure I’d be the quickest banned this side of Kingston RI

Reaction Score

You mean funding the Ollie buyout and Hurley's contract? Yeah we'd need slightly more than a penny each

Reaction Score

Obviously:

Go up to visit family in Charlestown every summer and the out of towners always roll into Grey Sail and load up on 2-4 flats of captain's daughter cans and probably 3-5 growlers. That normally holds us over the first half of the week.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My Plan B thread got nuked? Huh. Wonder why.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
"...athletic department remains confident that it’s UConn."
And that is what scares me the most. No need to list all the second banana history.
Doomed!

a/k/a "The Kiss of Death".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member