2023 Recruiting: - Solomon Ball to Announce His School Friday July 1st at 5 PM!! | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Solomon Ball to Announce His School Friday July 1st at 5 PM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The shooting for 23-24 and beyond is just as likely to be on someone else’s college roster next season than in high school. It’s a whole new way to thinking about recruiting.

Reaction Score
Ok, Solo- let’s do this. Hope he has a great weekend!
Let’s goooooo…hoping for one of those patented “I’m going to trim my list on day ___” goes on their official & then “actually, I’m just going to announce that day” things that this staff has pulled off a few times

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
fair concern but of the 3 I only think Castle would be starting in '23. hopefully along with alleyne (who uses his covid year) and either hawk or aj at SF (i dont think both go pro after this season). we'd also have karaban as a stretch 4.

i agree we'd def need to bring in some shooters in '24 tho
If both Hawk and Ajax go pro after this year, the worries of replacing them will have been far overshadowed by how awesome our FF run was in April 2023.

Reaction Score
Hawk should focus on learning how to dribble before he starts thinking NBA
While AJ needs to learns how to shoot the ball and actually score off the dribble. Neither is close to NBA ready but shooting is always needed in the NBA. Look at guys Miami has on their team who can shoot. Duncan Robinson and Max Struss. I would say Hawk is much closer to the NBA as he has the most sought out skill in the current game:Shooting. Now Hawks is going to have to prove this year he can shoot consistently first.

Reaction Score
While AJ needs to learns how to shoot the ball and actually score off the dribble. Neither is close to NBA ready but shooting is always needed in the NBA. Look at guys Miami has on their team who can shoot. Duncan Robinson and Max Struss. I would say Hawk is much closer to the NBA as he has the most sought out skill in the current game:Shooting. Now Hawks is going to have to prove this year he can shoot consistently first.

Im less concerned with Hawks shot and more concerned that he can’t dribble but hopefully he can improve that this summer.

Reaction Score
Im less concerned with Hawks shot and more concerned that he can’t dribble but hopefully he can improve that this summer.
Yeah, I was just saying he already has an NBA shot if he can get more consistent. It isn't like Duncan Robinson can dribble much. Hawk's shot was very inconsistent in his first year and he will need to approve on that if he wants to even have a chance at an NBA roster. I'm sure he will make his dribble tighter. He is going to be more of a shooter than a creator at the next level.

Reaction Score
Any news how we stand here? I’d expect we’re in the final 5 right?

Reaction Score
Jaden Ross already recruiting

1656370788939.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members