So nice to see Akok | The Boneyard

So nice to see Akok

Reaction Score
Absent the second half it seemed. Did he get any time? He was a on a perfect roll. Didn't look good, he looked excellent!!
I think he got a couple of minutes in the second half.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Absent the second half it seemed. Did he get any time? He was a on a perfect roll. Didn't look good, he looked excellent!!
Good question, and I don't want to come off as insensitive to the young man's injury at all, but is he on some sort of minutes restriction? I ask out of curiosity, I have no interest in seeing him out there before he's healthy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Good question, and I don't want to come off as insensitive to the young man's injury at all, but is he on some sort of minutes restriction? I ask out of curiosity, I have no interest in seeing him out there before he's healthy.
Bouknight’s surgeon has him on a minutes restriction.

Reaction Score
What a difference a year makes. I remember the Memphis game last year on Valentines weekend when Akok tore his achilles. It was a long road back, but Its great to see him out there competing and contributing again.

Reaction Score
That one drive he had was amazing. Flash of what could come. Outside of that he did still look very stiff on D and rebounding, but not as much of an issue if he can knock down the outside shot like he did

Reaction Score
That one drive he had was amazing. Flash of what could come. Outside of that he did still look very stiff on D and rebounding, but not as much of an issue if he can knock down the outside shot like he did
That was the prettiest play of the game, Jackson made an unbelievable pass and Akok drove it to the middle for an easy finish. The three ball and pump fake for that drive is going to be a huge part of Akok's game.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Great to see him out there and have an immediate impact. I think his minutes were managed well too. Give him a little more next game and soon enough he will be in the starting lineup.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Next year I can envision him finishing that drive with a dunk . If he can return to the shotblocker we remember then watch out.

Reaction Score
Great to see him out there and have an immediate impact. I think his minutes were managed well too. Give him a little more next game and soon enough he will be in the starting lineup.

i’d love to see him starting, but don’t think he will this year. He’s definitely not there yet, looks like he still needs to get his explosiveness or confidence back. Wasn’t really jumping for rebounds or blocks.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
i’d love to see him starting, but don’t think he will this year. He’s definitely not there yet, looks like he still needs to get his explosiveness or confidence back. Wasn’t really jumping for rebounds or blocks.

Agree. Hopefully he can work up to 20 min. a game by the end of the season. He will be in there next year. Today was great to see based on his other appearances this season. Still work to be done but today was promising.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom