So I Broke my ducking Nose!!! | The Boneyard

So I Broke my ducking Nose!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm hurt! Posted a few days ago.

crying-face_1f622(1).png

I'll live, but it will be a struggle for a while.

Check it out folks. Sue is very enjoyable in this article.

Reaction Score
Sue wrote with great insights, accuracy, humor and emotion particularly about Stewie and D!!! 17-18 years after UConn and pro ball and still BBF!!!

"Sports are insanely cruel that way, aren’t they? But, yeah — as much as it was a thrill to win that series, it was really tough that someone had to lose. And it was even tougher when you add to it that one of the losers had to be my best friend in the league.

Of course, though, when it was over, Dee was all class. “Happy for you,” she told me, when we crossed paths postgame. “Dang — you ducking balled out. Crazy series. Good luck.”

And that’s why she’s the GOAT."

Reaction Score
Loved the piece, particularly the parts about Dee and Stewie. Lordy we were fortunate to have had those young ladies for four years. Sue will always be my favorite though.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sue wrote with great insights, accuracy, humor and emotion particularly about Stewie and D!!! 17-18 years after UConn and pro ball and still BBF!!!

"Sports are insanely cruel that way, aren’t they? But, yeah — as much as it was a thrill to win that series, it was really tough that someone had to lose. And it was even tougher when you add to it that one of the losers had to be my best friend in the league.

Of course, though, when it was over, Dee was all class. “Happy for you,” she told me, when we crossed paths postgame. “Dang — you ing balled out. Crazy series. Good luck.”

And that’s why she’s the GOAT."

The sisterhood of the traveling basketball. I suspect there are at least a few pro ballers who think: Will we ever be rid of those bleeping Huskies!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm hurt! Posted a few days ago.

View attachment 34291

I'll live, but it will be a struggle for a while.

Check it out folks. Sue is very enjoyable in this article.
I think it was a problem with the link, Rock. I still had a problem with Warbler's link.

In addition to it being a great article, I noticed 2 words that Sue used a lot: One starts with the 6th letter of the alphabet. The other is "Y'all." Sue didn't go to Southern Connecticut, grow up on the South Shore of Long Island, or live in South Seattle, but somehow, she picked up "Y'all."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think it was a problem with the link, Rock. I still had a problem with Warbler's link.

In addition to it being a great article, I noticed 2 words that Sue used a lot: One starts with the 6th letter of the alphabet. The other is "Y'all." Sue didn't go to Southern Connecticut, grow up on the South Shore of Long Island, or live in South Seattle, but somehow, she picked up "Y'all."

I suspect it's all those years in the locker room.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Probably picked up both words throttling TN players in college. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom