SNY internet question | The Boneyard

SNY internet question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I have a question for those of you that don't have SNY and live away from Ct. Does SNY stream the games they televise? If not, how do you watch the games?

I'm considering going to FIOS from Direct TV for phone, TV, and internet. The monthly savings is substantial but I don't want to give up the mens and women's games along with football.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
I have a question for those of you that don't have SNY and live away from Ct. Does SNY stream the games they televise? If not, how do you watch the games?

I'm considering going to FIOS from Direct TV for phone, TV, and internet. The monthly savings is substantial but I don't want to give up the mens and women's games along with football.

Thanks.
They've been on espn3.

Reaction Score

Thanks.
SNY broadcasted the games that were also on ESPN3. They had other related programming and added a lot pre, post and 1/2 time.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

Thanks.
With the new league TV contract ESPN owns the rights to all WCBB (I think one of the few TV contracts that includes WCBB - because of Uconn, ya think?!) The original contract with SNY called for them to stream all the games, but there was some question whether they could even telecast games. ESPN and SNY reached an agreement whereby ESPN3 got the SNY broadcast to stream, but SNY kept the broadcast rights and a black-out of the ESPN3 streaming in their home footprint - NYC, Eastern NY, and southern New England. The archive is available on ESPN3 without blackout just not the live streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom