OT: - Skipper out at ESPN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Skipper out at ESPN

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I hope Skipper recovers and gets his life in order.

And then I hope he gets hit by a bus.

If you were a CIA agent you would be one of those torture experts who heals and feeds the prisoner in between torture sessions so they fully feel the pain in the next one.

amirite?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you were a CIA agent you would be one of those torture experts who heals and feeds the prisoner in between torture sessions so they fully feel the pain in the next one.

amirite?

No.

I’d just be there quietly helping all of them complete their applications to Rutgers.

Reaction Score
People who hate ESPN for being too liberal now coming out of the woodwork (not saying this is you) to crush them for this strikes me as awfully ironic. Say what you want about them - they've been trailblazers at every point along the way when it comes to breaking barriers and have provided a ton of opportunities for women over the years. If it turned out that they did something consciously to not protect women, then that will come out. The other stuff is a lot of anecdotal material that can't be fully separated from a number of other variables.

So... because ESPN has been a "trailblazer" nobody should care that they've completely jumped the shark and seem to think the way to reverse the massive subscriber losses is... to jump higher ? Right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79

Top Bottom