Single Game Tickets | The Boneyard

Single Game Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
So today I'm scooping up single game tickets to the games I want to see most (Ohio St, Georgetown, Memphis, Cinci, SMU) and noticed Georgetown isn't available. Is the game sold out? If so, I'll find some on secondary markets. Just wondered if anyone knew and could tell me - I'm sure the reasoning is buried somewhere in the thousands of threads...I just can't find it.

Many thanks!

Reaction Score
Only way (as of right now) to get tickets to Georgetown and Ohio State is either buying a flex pack or buying season tickets. If you do the flex pack, you can only choose one of Georgetown or Ohio State. Depending on availability, single game tickets for those two games may become available later on as the games approach.

Honestly, for you, I would suggest buying a flex pack - you're already interested in going to at least four of the available games and just need to pick a 5th to replace OSU or Georgetown. Then just buy a single game ticket for whichever you don't choose between OSU/Georgetown.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Only way (as of right now) to get tickets to Georgetown and Ohio State is either buying a flex pack or buying season tickets. If you do the flex pack, you can only choose one of Georgetown or Ohio State. Depending on availability, single game tickets for those two games may become available later on as the games approach.

Honestly, for you, I would suggest buying a flex pack - you're already interested in going to at least four of the available games and just need to pick a 5th to replace OSU or Georgetown. Then just buy a single game ticket for whichever you don't choose between OSU/Georgetown.

Thanks man. I just bought single seats to Ohio St (available to donors I guess??) and was thinking of getting a flex with Georgetown.

Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with the ticket office and "Georgetown tickets are only available via the 5 game flex pack. If there are tickets still available, they may start selling singles as the game gets closer but no guarantee".

This sucks....I bought the flex pack with Ohio State thinking that game would sell out faster since it's at Gampel and we would be able to buy single game tickets to Georgetown. Now, I see that they do have single game tickets available for Ohio State but Not for Georgetown. Grrrr

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Just got off the phone with the ticket office and "Georgetown tickets are only available via the 5 game flex pack. If there are tickets still available, they may start selling singles as the game gets closer but no guarantee".

This sucks....I bought the flex pack with Ohio State thinking that game would sell out faster since it's at Gampel and we would be able to buy single game tickets to Georgetown. Now, I see that they do have single game tickets available for Ohio State but Not for Georgetown. Grrrr
I wouldn't sweat it, I don't see any way 17K sell out in flex packs before singles are released for Gtown.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Folks here are whining because they had to buy 5 whole tickets? Please.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I thought single game tickets come out later this week?

Reaction Score
Secondary markets aren't terrible if you are looking for G'town. Tons of seats will be on StubHub, and people will scalp them

Reaction Score
Single game tickets are on sale to the general public

Just picked up two for the Ohio State game

Reaction Score
$60 for Ohio State kind of hefty to me. Might just try to scalp or buy a student ticket. I think my ID would still suffice.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don't see Georgetown tickets for sale. Is it sold out?

Reaction Score
I don't see Georgetown tickets for sale. Is it sold out?
From an earlier post in this thread:

Reaction Score
What if I just want the Memphis game on the 9th, can I get 3 for that individual game?

Reaction Score
Anyone have tickets to the Ohio State game they're looking to sell? If not, any recommendations on where I may look for them?

My buddy is coming up from Virginia - wanted to get some good seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom