Shout out to Coach Gavin Roberts | The Boneyard

Shout out to Coach Gavin Roberts

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I hear he reads the board. What a job he‘s done. We have a conditioning edge every time we step on the floor. This team clearly has more in the tank at the end of games. The depth is one part but I think we’re just in better shape this year, especially the returning guys. Adama is noticeably more mobile and agile but at a similar weight. Teams are having trouble even replicating our fast moving screen heavy offense in practice because of the conditioning it requires.

6AF159A6-B1C3-4AA7-8B23-52E69B306C7E.jpeg

Reaction Score
I hear he reads the board. What a job he‘s done. We have a conditioning edge every time we step on the floor. This team clearly has more in the tank at the end of games. The depth is one part but I think we’re just in better shape this year, especially the returning guys. Adama is noticeably more mobile and agile but at a similar weight. Teams are having trouble even replicating our fast moving screen heavy offense in practice because of the conditioning it requires.

View attachment 82373
Depth helps
Newton leads in minutes at 28 . Contrast that with some previous years . We’re key people were playing in he high 30’s and even last year Sanogo played close to 30.
Cole and Martin over 30

Reaction Score

View attachment 82373
The interesting thing is that he came from Purdue

Reaction Score
Imagine what Clingan is going to look like next fall.
Crazy. I think the consensus is that he lost 35 pounds through workouts and gained some muscle and footwork.

Amazing coaching and support staff.

Just trying to enjoy each game one at a time but it’s difficult not to look ahead and temper your expectations. Best team IMO, obnoxiously deep.

Reaction Score
Crazy. I think the consensus is that he lost 35 pounds through workouts and gained some muscle and footwork.

Amazing coaching and support staff.

Just trying to enjoy each game one at a time but it’s difficult not to look ahead and temper your expectations. Best team IMO, obnoxiously deep.
They have talked about the work he put in over the summer to be in the shape he is now

Reaction Score
He does tremendous work, without the nonsense or the weird (to me, others may like them) overly hype videos/pics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom