Shout out to Ayanna | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shout out to Ayanna

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
OK Boneyarders - write this down. By her senior year Patterson will be an All American and a star on the team.

She's a freshman and some take longer than others to get their act together.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Does anybody give a crap that she's not on pace to dunk 25 times - like some preseason predictions.

I like her game and look forward to her battles with Ashlynn Watkins when they both graduate from the nursery.
As the world turns.........10 games in into the season, we’ve all back way off on those predictions made during the summer. I thought she could flush one in her first 5 games. I was wrong. She may not dunk one all year. :confused:

Reaction Score
As the world turns.........10 games in into the season, we’ve all back way off on those predictions made during the summer. I thought she could flush one in her first 5 games. I was wrong. She may not dunk one all year. :confused:
Those summer predictions were absolutely unreasonable . Some predicted more than Britney Griner’s WNBA record! Ah, but such is fandom’s exuberance . I can suffer from that malady myself.

I bet someone on here that she would not get more than two this year (was it you?). She stilll has time. ( BTW, Ashlynn got her two. One was against Clemson - both were on breakaway steals)

Reaction Score
Those summer predictions were absolutely unreasonable . Some predicted more than Britney Griner’s WNBA record! Ah, but such is fandom’s exuberance . I can suffer from that malady myself.

I bet someone on here that she would not get more than two this year (was it you?). She stilll has time. ( BTW, Ashlynn got her two. One was against Clemson - both were on breakaway steals)
Two things:

1. I need irrational exuberance to get through the long summer.

2. Watkins, like Belibi, gets hers on run-outs. That’s the easier path. By contrast, Griner, often dunked as a post move, and Ayanna has the muscle and the hops to do that too. She just needs someone (Nika, obviously) to drive the lane and dish. An in-your-face dunk!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

It might have been me. I make a lot of brash predictions during the summer, but few posters remember them come December. ;)

Reaction Score
It might have been me. I make a lot of brash predictions during the summer, but few posters remember them come December. ;)
Oh, I remember brash predictions - but- I have a sort memory regarding predictors

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom