Should have seen this coming... | The Boneyard

Should have seen this coming...

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I realized about halfway through the game that this was the last game prior to everyone bailing for Christmas. We've traditionally had some real stinkers in that spot...

Reaction Score
Georgetown brought their A game and didn’t miss. I saw them play against Xavier and their shot selection was not great but it wasn’t an easy game for Nunge. Last night, some UConn players weren’t scoring. Our offensive rebounding was very poor. What a comeback. Love that feeling when you can feel the emotion of the players and fans.

Reaction Score
They had a plan to out rebound us and get out in transition. They executed pretty well.
In retrospect I'm glad we fell behind in the second half to test our ability to come from behind against a team that had our starters rattled and playing scared.
I'm also glad that we had a bench with players who can come out fresh and anxious to kick that team in the nuts.

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
What a luxury to have.. when your first team isn't producing on a particular night, for any number of reasons, you can plug in your bench of JC, AL, HD, and DC and completely turn the game around in no time at all by getting quicker defensively & hitting some big shots. Normally teams don't have that luxury.. How many top teams are able to sub in players 6-9 to play in the same group unless up by 20? The only thing missing from this comeback was a 360 dunk from Richie Springs! I absolutely love this team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom