Shea Ralph | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Shea Ralph

Reaction Score
I believe that your take gravely sells Shea short.
Despite the opinion of many here, there is a WBB world outside of Storrs.
Geno’s current contract runs through the 24-25 season with the potential of two one year extensions.
We all have dreams and ambitions, and are granted an indeterminate time to achieve them.
Chris Daly is a super person and an invaluable asset to UCONN basketball.
Not everyone is a Chris Daly.
Labeling Shea’s departure to create her own legacy as an ‘audition’ for Geno’s replacement really diminishes her achievements and success as an individual.
JMH
I believe your take gravely sells the UConn coaching job short. The premier program that has ever existed, excellent facilities and support from the administration, a history of success that may never be matched, thus providing an instant, unparalleled entry into the recruitment of top players, and (in Shea’s or Marisa’s case) an established history of having learned from Geno and Chris how to achieve that success. I don’t think it is in any way demeaning to either one of these women to say they needed some head coaching experience to round out their (already outstanding) resume en route to possibly succeeding Geno. As for those who seem to think it would be a step down for either to return to UConn, I just can’t understand that at all!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom