Shabazz Parade Hoodie | The Boneyard

Shabazz Parade Hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will pay unlimited amounts of money for one of these...it's a little hard to see but custom hoodie with his Sports Illustrated cover on the front.

jfhg15.jpg

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Just buy a white hoodie and then get an iron on print. You can buy them at arts and crafts stores. You put the iron on print thru any color printer and easy peasy lemon squeezey you got your self a bazz hoodie!

You can message me and I will give you my address the check can be made out to cash!

Reaction Score
Yeah, you just do what Bazz did, go to a mall and get their airbrushing/screen printing place to put the pic of the cover on it.

I might make one of these and just go as him next halloween, maybe make a trophy to carry. The other idea is to make one that has the picture of him with the hoodie with his SI cover on it, get that inception going

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Technically... Shabazz doesn't own the rights to his own likeness, right? All NCAA "student-athletes" have to sign over their likeness when they play an NCAA sport. So it would be hilarious if someone from the NCAA sent him a letter or something...

Reaction Score
Technically... Shabazz doesn't own the rights to his own likeness, right? All NCAA "student-athletes" have to sign over their likeness when they play an NCAA sport. So it would be hilarious if someone from the NCAA sent him a letter or something...
I don't think the NCAA has a legitimate claim, but I'm sure SI could get on him about it. If he were to start producing them and personally selling them, I'm sure they'd come for his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom