Shabazz/AO | The Boneyard

Shabazz/AO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We all know how much Shabazz loves coach and vice versa for AO. At first I didn't like what Shabazz said about "no heart" during that tough stretch but I now know who he was talking about. It's too bad AO checked out during the season and this must have really affected Shabazz which caused his struggles. The fact that AO was a co-captain really disappoints me but jeez-the old man played a big part in AO checking out.

Reaction Score
We all know how much Shabazz loves coach and vice versa for AO. At first I didn't like what Shabazz said about "no heart" during that tough stretch but I now know who he was talking about. It's too bad AO checked out during the season and this must have really affected Shabazz which caused his struggles. The fact that AO was a co-captain really disappoints me but jeez-the old man played a big part in AO checking out.

We're really reaching now. Shabazz had bad games because he was upset about Oriakhi?

Reaction Score
You don't think AO-his co captain partner- affected Shabazz and his play during that horrible stretch? There's no correlation between Shabazz playing better when coach returned? Not sure what you were watching this year.

caw

Reaction Score
You don't think AO-his co captain partner- affected Shabazz and his play during that horrible stretch? There's no correlation between Shabazz playing better when coach returned? Not sure what you were watching this year.

Possibly, but there were also mentions that Shabazz had an injured foot during that time period.

Reaction Score

What did I say about Calhoun? All I said was I don't think Napier had bad games because he was upset about Oriakhi being upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom