Seton Hall Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Burn the black jerseys

The good -
  • Clingan was really impressive when he was out there, but unfortunately that time was limited due to foul trouble. Not all calls today were good calls, but all of his fouls were legit. Hopefully he feels better soon and that injury is nothing serious
  • Diarra split a double team, euro stepped past a defender, and hit a reverse layup. That was nice
  • I was planning on going to the game but got sick this week so ended up staying home. Seems that worked in my favor
The bad -
  • Last year they beat us because we let them get to the hoop instead of forcing them to shoot jumpers. We made the same mistake tonight. Why are we pressuring Seton Hall 25-28 feet from the hoop when they shoot 30%?
  • Newton was 2-5 from three. The rest of the team was 2-16
  • Castle looked overwhelmed on both ends of the floor, and was visibly frustrated. Did have 2 pretty nasty blocks though
  • Crashing the offensive boards is good, but it leads to outmatched fast breaks if it doesn't work. We got smoked on fast breaks
  • Seems like nobody really wanted to play after 10 minutes. Major lack of energy and effort for most of the game and they gave up with around 5 minutes left
Disappointing game. I don't even think Seton Hall played really well, we just played horribly. Guess the guys are ready for Christmas

Reaction Score
Would have been nice to get something from anybody other than Clingan(Prayers up).

Our offense was abysmal and the Hall took their soul tonight. Heads hanging, getting beat 5-2 down the floor, letting Kadary Richmond eat our lunch, AGAIN! ( insert curse here ).

Our inability to adjust to them guarding us 3 feet above the 3 point line was hard to watch. Their guards are as big as ours and we couldn’t get passed the foul line.

our freshman we’re looking like high school seniors tonight.

Samson was an enigma, and that’s kind.

AK is actually becoming worrisome. Frankly, he’s been awful on defense and is 100% reliant on others to create a shot for him. Looks slow.

Cam had a bad night, he got bodied all game.

Not overreacting about our team, but this game made me angry. We are the big kid on the playground…when we will start anticipating teams coming for our throats early on in conference play?

Embarrassing.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_3747.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics