Seth Greenberg "This team has the highest ceiling of any team in the top 10" | The Boneyard

Seth Greenberg "This team has the highest ceiling of any team in the top 10"

Reaction Score
<g> Kentucky has 3 seven footers, so they probably do have a higher ceiling. </g> :D
I do believe that they are the one team i dont want to see in our bracket. I had mentioned that a few weeks ago after watching them and being really impressed. I think if we are at our best we have the advantage in experience and coaching.

Reaction Score
I do believe that they are the one team i dont want to see in our bracket. I had mentioned that a few weeks ago after watching them and being really impressed. I think if we are at our best we have the advantage in experience and coaching.
If "at our best" means a healthy Clingan then I like our chances too

Reaction Score
Interesting to note that Tony Bergeron (Tre Mitchell’s moms boyfriend) followed Mitchell to Kentucky and got a nearby high school coach job. It’s funny that he can no longer land any kind of assistant job in college after his little coupe attempt at UMass.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

UK doesn't want to see us, we end their seasons

2006 2nd round

2011 Final Four

2014 NC

I want UK and Dook to be in our brackets, they're our lucky charms

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Interesting to note that Tony Bergeron (Tre Mitchell’s moms boyfriend) followed Mitchell to Kentucky and got a nearby high school coach job. It’s funny that he can no longer land any kind of assistant job in college after his little coupe attempt at UMass.

What's the poor guy gonna do when Tre graduates?

Reaction Score
I'm sure Seth had us as National Champions in January last year, right.

Reaction Score
Since one could argue that the ceiling is a National Championship. Couldn't one argue that teams with a legit chance at the NC all have the same ceiling? Don't we have exactly the same ceiling as Kentucky.

Reaction Score
With a healthy Clingan and a Castle growing in confidence every day, I don't see how we're the highest ceiling team in the country. I'm probably biased, but I also don't care.

Reaction Score
He had Alabama, Duke and UCONN last year with the best chances to win it. The gurus don’t know much more about who will win these things than you and me. Proven year after year.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Since one could argue that the ceiling is a National Championship. Couldn't one argue that teams with a legit chance at the NC all have the same ceiling? Don't we have exactly the same ceiling as Kentucky.

All national championship teams are not created equally. The 1999 and 2014 Huskies did not have the same ceiling.

Reaction Score
With a healthy Clingan and a Castle growing in confidence every day, I don't see how we're the highest ceiling team in the country. I'm probably biased, but I also don't care.
Imagine someone on the boneyard thinking they might be biased. I always thought we were all level headed, honest and unbiased.

Reaction Score
All national championship teams are not created equally. The 1999 and 2014 Huskies did not have the same ceiling.

If El Amin doesn't get hurt in the 2000 tournament. Who knows where he leads his team?

Reaction Score
I think UConn has the best chance to win if they get fully healthy. I am skeptical about that happening, but hopeful. If fully healthy I think they could beat every other team in a multi game series. Tournament is always a crapshoot where the best team doesn’t always win because of single game nature. I would not trade UConn players for any other teams players. So I disagree with Greenberg on that.

Reaction Score
I consider Ceiling to be the level of play a team can achieve at its best not the ability to win the national title. Thats a different beast entirely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom