Sedee Keita | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sedee Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So far Cooley looks like one of those guys who wins some big regular season games but when the Big Dance comes he fizzles
There's lots of those - the leprechaun for one
Cooley is a good guy. He has built a great culture around the program and he can recruit a little bit, but he's just not a very good game coach, and PC fans know it.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Is this guy better than Vance Jackson? I'm guessing no.

Reaction Score
Hey another guy for us to lose! Wonderful! What are these players thinking? St. John's or UCONN? How are we not beating them out on the recruiting front. St. John's program is horrendous!

Reaction Score
Hey another guy for us to lose! Wonderful! What are these players thinking? St. John's or UConn? How are we not beating them out on the recruiting front. St. John's program is horrendous!

Because you guys play in a minor league conference and are slowly, but surely becoming irrelevant. I think that's probably why. You'll probably say "like St. John's for the past 20 years," but at least we play in a real conference and are on the upswing. The tide is turning guys time to face reality. We'll probably land Keita too so don't get your hopes up.

P.S. Sidney says hey.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Because you guys play in a minor league conference and are slowly, but surely becoming irrelevant. I think that's probably why. You'll probably say "like St. John's for the past 20 years," but at least we play in a real conference and are on the upswing. The tide is turning guys time to face reality. We'll probably land Keita too so don't get your hopes up.

P.S. Sidney says hey.

Your team should stop losing so much before you make these posts. 24 and 19 in the past two years? If my team was that horrible, I'd bury my head in the sand and be embarrassed to associate my name with a joke of a program like that.

Enjoy being lapped by PC and SHU. By the 2018/19 Fordham will probably be the best program within city limits. I don't think I'll shed any tears for you.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

P.S. Sidney says hey.

Please stay till the end of basketball season. We'll see who goes further in the tourney. Also, when was the last time you won a championship...?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Really? A guy who is like 5'2" or something, constantly jumps up and down on tiny feet and is named Mick Cronin doesn't scream Leprechaun?

Reaction Score

P.S. Sidney says hey.
Lmfaoo.....

Reaction Score

P.S. Sidney says hey.
Lol upswing 14-19

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

P.S. Sidney says hey.

Sidney will be saying "bye" when he decides to transfer next year.

Reaction Score

P.S. Sidney says hey.

What'd he say? Sorry I'm too busy drinking these Nattys. Can u pass me number 5 please? It's next to the crappy NIT title you won in 03. I'd ask for that but it's a little skunky and irrelevant...

Reaction Score

P.S. Sidney says hey.

We won a National Championship out of that minor league conference.

P.S. Our other three National Championship banners say hey along with our embarrassment of Big East Trophies, All-Americans and NBA Draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom