Seattle should persue Liz Cambage | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seattle should persue Liz Cambage

Reaction Score
I think Seattle needs to look for a big combo guard who can be behind Lloyd but also run the offense if Sue needs a rest or gets an injury so they have more than just Canada. As far as the center position, Liz would not fit the offense at all. They need a more mobile big but this coming draft is going to be slim pickings. Maybe Mompremier. Not sure there is room for her when Jones comes back. Maybe they can do another sneaky move and draft the Finnish girl like they did Ezi.
Awak Kuier would probably be a nice addition for the future at 6-4.

Reaction Score
After her playboy shoot, I think a lot of people will want to pursue her. She had some very enlightening things to say about being a straight, female athlete and societal expectations. I found them very revealing about women's basketball.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Thank you for adding her name. In my opinion, the next best thing if she doesn't go to UConn would be her going to a heavy UConn wnba team.

Awak Kuier announced in December or January that she was forgoing the NCAA to go pro.

Reaction Score
Cambage has a lot of basketball talent as well as a personality to go with it. It doesn't matter which team she plays for she will be noticed and impactful. Seattle has the best starting five in the league when they are healthy. I wouldn't mess with that unless one of those players leaves. Russell and Magbegor are well suited to come off the bench for now.

Aja was better without Cambage and the two never really learned how to work together before. 2021 could be the year.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I knew that. Hence why I was discussing her being drafted...

Sorry. When you said, “the next best thing if she doesn't go to UConn,” I thought you were still holding out hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom