Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Got my XL season tickets yesterday via email, earlier than last year I believe. This year they have the "all in one" option which shows the first game, and after that the next game will automatically pop up when this game is completed. Well, the Dayton game is shown in my Wallet, so I imagine it will work. Also, I have 2 seats, but they were both downloaded by clicking on the "all in one" option, so all I had to do was click once and the entire season with 2 seats were ready to go. Seems too easy, but I will trust the system. LOL

Reaction Score
I saw that, but the All-In-1 button only downloaded the tix and didn't add them to the wallet.

Reaction Score
OK, it worked-- but not the way it is supposed to. I couldn't ADD ALL TICKETS via the Add to Apple Wallet icon, but when I clicked ADD ONLY THIS TICKET, it did send it to my wallet. I did have to do it twice, once per seat, but like @Bald Huskie above, I'm assuming that once the Dayton game is over, the next tickets show up.

This is just a PSA. Carry on.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I saw that, but the All-In-1 button only downloaded the tix and didn't add them to the wallet.
There is a "Move to wallet" icon as soon as I downloaded at the bottom.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
OK, it worked-- but not the way it is supposed to. I couldn't ADD ALL TICKETS via the Add to Apple Wallet icon, but when I clicked ADD ONLY THIS TICKET, it did send it to my wallet. I did have to do it twice, once per seat, but like @Bald Husky above, I'm assuming that once the Dayton game is over, the next tickets show up.

This is just a PSA. Carry on.
We can only hope LOL

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I got the "paper" tickets in the mail yesterday but I can also download them electronically. I think that is a new feature for people electing the paper option.

They have also teamed up with Seat Geek to do secondary sales and I think that will be helpful.

If you do the all in one feature it seems like that may make it hard to transfer tickets now for a game in say, January. But I'm probably missing something.

Reaction Score
Love the all in one, instead of having to down load each ticket for each seat for the entire season, did mine and they are now in my wallet.
Hopefully no glitches after the first game as far as the next game popping up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom