Season Ticket bonus update... | The Boneyard

Season Ticket bonus update...

Reaction Score
On May 19th, I got an e-mail stating that, as I've been a long time season ticket holder, I could purchase additional tickets for just the seat donation price ($ 75.00 per seat).
I called today to see if the offer was still available & was informed that it's good until the start of the season.. The agent said that as there are 12 tickets in my original order, I was entitled to purchase 2 additional tickets (& a parking pass) at the discount price.
I bought the 2 tickets & parking pass. As Section 103 is completely sold out, she gave me the additional tickets in Section 104.
So the good news folks is it's looking like the lower bowl is selling out quickly. Guess the success of the team last season is having the desired result in ticket sales.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I’ve been a ticket holder with fam since Jesus was a baby. I haven’t got sh&t on a stick from this AD. And I’m tired of the “pick up the phone and call and give your e.Mail” wahoos. Been there, done that. Anyone else know of this ticket offer boondoggle?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Apparently the reference Jesus was a baby is not acceptable. Jesus was removed by the bots. How about Moses or Mohammed? You get it, cannot say J-es-us.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Apparently the reference was a baby is not acceptable. was removed by the bots. How about Moses or Mohammed? You get it, cannot say J-es-us.
Maybe that's why no one email's you. Try turning that frown upside down.

Reaction Score
I’ve been a ticket holder with fam since was a baby. I haven’t got sh&t on a stick from this AD. And I’m tired of the “pick up the phone and call and give your e.Mail” wahoos. Been there, done that. Anyone else know of this ticket offer boondoggle?
Yes, received the email as I always do and picked up one extra. Called to be sure it went right and took about 10 minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom