Sean Miller to Ohio State - Allegedly | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sean Miller to Ohio State - Allegedly

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I would love to see a thought bubble above Danny Hurley's head as he watches this video.

Was it at X last year when they out shot us 21-1 in the first half from the FT line?

I agree with Sean, Big East officials suck. Since we're on the short end of FTs in a ton of conference games, not sure what tiers he's talking about

Reaction Score
Possibly Andrea. When he took this job, he said it was the only place he would consider because his wife would not let him leave the northeast. It didn't seem like a completely tongue-in-cheek comment.
That's it? Who knew the future of our basketball dynasty hinged on the regional preference of the wisest and most loved first lady of basketball? And probably still does.

Reaction Score
He's not wrong. Maybe it's not necessarily a tier system, but Big East officials clearly have an issue with consistency.
Or he's trying to get fired. I'm sure he's mostly right but now he may not win another conference game this year. Might get his first T as soon as he walks on the court. Gotta time things up better.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He's not wrong. Maybe it's not necessarily a tier system, but Big East officials clearly have an issue with consistency.

Do refs still work multiple conferences every week?

I'd love to see someone who has the time to show how each official is consistent or inconsistent in their calls based on the conference game they are reffing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He says there is a tier system in the Big East for coaches and he's in a lower tier.

Xavier coach Sean Miller goes on epic rant against Big East officials​

9.5/10

That's a good one.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
9.5/10

That's a good one.
Is Kim English in a higher tier?
If so, is it tied to the school or the coach?
Is it tied to the Final 4 coaches: Hurley, Pitino, Smart, Matta?

I can't find the unifying thread that binds together the pretzel logic. But UConn did get 4 quick fouls in a row called in Omaha when Creighton had 4 and UConn had 3, and Clingan was on the bench. Fun rant.

Reaction Score
Do refs still work multiple conferences every week?

Yeah according to my tracking device O'Connell did the Duke-Carolina game a couple days before he did our home game against Butler. I can't imagine they consciously approach these games differently but it was jarring to see that gray mop flopping around in Chapel Hill.

Miller's T was ridiculous. Hurley would get tossed before the tip by that standard.

Reaction Score
Yeah according to my tracking device O'Connell did the Duke-Carolina game a couple days before he did our home game against Butler. I can't imagine they consciously approach these games differently but it was jarring to see that gray mop flopping around in Chapel Hill.
He's been off the court since Feb 17. Maybe he makes a triumphant return Sat night in Gampel

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom