Sean Miller out? | The Boneyard

Sean Miller out?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Zona has the top class in the country coming in next year. I wonder how this would affect that.

Reaction Score
gif_the_end320.gif

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Zona has the top class in the country coming in next year. I wonder how this would affect that.

As it becomes completely clear that some players received extra bennies to play for him, any guys commited to play there next year who weren't offered money are going to be pissed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This off season is going to be interesting. Potential decent recruits looking for a new home. Maybe even some good transfers. The NCAA will have some decisions they will need to make and since they dont involve UConn will be difficult decisions.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I want him perp walked out not some freak'n negotiation crap
AZ showing him some respect and allowing him to finish season and then leave without being fired..........you know for all those Final 4 appearances with just average talent.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This off season is going to interesting. Potential decent recruits looking for a new home. Maybe even some good transfers. The NCAA will have some decisions they will need to make and since they dont involve UConn will difficult decisions.
If Zona, LSU et al have post-season bans next year then I believe Seniors will be able to transfer without sitting (remember Oriahki).

They should allow all affected to transfer without sitting out a year if a post-season ban in place, that would potentially decimate those programs for awhile and send a strong message (so it probably won't happen).

I wouldn't touch any of them though unless whole family passes a lie detector test administered by Jack Byrnes.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m so sick of all this. Everything, everyone, everywhere is dirty or on the take, I get it. I’m feeling so jaded about it all. From UNC to Louisville to the FBI garbage and the double standards of treatment from the NCAA. If I start dwelling on our own “scandals” and the punishments we got in comparison to the mussings of hair and half hearted “now, don’t go doing that again you little scamps” that other schools get... ugh. Even being a Knicks fan must be less frustrating.

Reaction Score
If Zona, LSU et al have post-season bans next year then I believe Seniors will be able to transfer without sitting (remember Oriahki).

They should allow all affected to transfer without sitting out a year if a post-season ban in place, that would potentially decimate those programs for awhile and send a strong message (so it probably won't happen).
Just make sure theybor their families didn't accept any money. If so they lose eligibility - I'd be wary at any recruits tied to Miller or Wade.

Reaction Score

It would be helpful to the student athletes affected if the NCAA provided some clarity by May so these kids have and idea wtf they are doing next year. I doubt they were all on the take but who knows I guess.
BUT......they should NOT be allowed to be paid twice. That just doesn't seem fair.

Reaction Score
How long is Danny s contract. Did he finally finalize it????:(
It would be nice if people would get over this, or even do some research. Hurley's buyout is currently 8 million dollars. He isn't going anywhere.

And why would someone who is an East Coast guy, has East Coast ties, go to Arizona?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
And why would someone who is an East Coast guy, has East Coast ties, go to Arizona?
Uhm... Isn't his brother and East Coast guy with East Coast ties, too?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom