Sean Miller Gets off Scott-Free | The Boneyard

Sean Miller Gets off Scott-Free

Reaction Score
Hope he receives much heckling from fans. Yet another NCAA mishandling of justice. Meanwhile his two assistants have show-cause penalties for 10 and 2 respective years. Turns out they were rogue; as Miller allegedly fostered an environment of compliance. Gotta love it.

Reaction Score
The IARP process is a joke. It's just a way for the NCAA to absolve themselves of being called lenient. From this and the prior cases heard through the IARP process it's pretty clear that they won't be handing out any penalties that mean anything.

Reaction Score
Maybe he didn't do anything wrong.
I just hope he gets a lot of “Hey coach, how’s Book doing?” From every big east fan base.

(The guy who got a 10-year show-cause)

Reaction Score
the-boys-homelander.gif

Reaction Score
Wasn't he caught on a wire tap discussing pay for players? Someone has to explain how that gets ignored in this case? Honestly don't care much because now it's semi legal, but the penalties handed out for less were worse than what Miller got (unless you count program imposed termination)

Reaction Score
didn't they have him on tape? Like college sports enforcement, it is a total joke. if he did same things at Xavier, the NCAA would ban him for 20 years and the school would be banned from postseason play for a decade.

Reaction Score
The guy who went to federal prison.
3 months wow

But why? He didn’t do anything wrong. He fostered an environment of compliance. He’s coaching free while his assistants can’t set foot near a NCAA basketball game for a decade, after all.

Reaction Score
3 months wow

But why? He didn’t do anything wrong. He fostered an environment of compliance. He’s coaching free while his assistants can’t set foot near a NCAA basketball game for a decade, after all.

I don’t understand this post. I’m saying I’m sure Book Richardson isn’t thrilled about the show cause, but he was probably a bit more irked about going to prison.

Reaction Score
I don’t understand this post. I’m saying I’m sure Book Richardson isn’t thrilled about the show cause, but he was probably a bit more irked about going to prison.
My bad thought you were snarkily bringing up the fact that Miller did a little time

Reaction Score
Maybe he didn't do anything wrong.
If you believe that then I have some swamp land in Florida to sell you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I hate to even post this conspiracy theory that makes it about race, but it is interesting that the assistants always take the fall and the head coaches get off with nothing.

That’s a bad look.

Reaction Score
That's not what the NCAA found. In fact, they stated that he did promote such a culture. Occasionally, it's possible that someone can be innocent after being found innocent.

Reaction Score
That's not what the NCAA found. In fact, they stated that he did promote such a culture. Occasionally, it's possible that someone can be innocent after being found innocent.
You have much more faith in the NCAA and their "findings" than I do.

Reaction Score
I hate to even post this conspiracy theory that makes it about race, but it is interesting that the assistants always take the fall and the head coaches get off with nothing.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's data. The fact is all of the head coaches are white, coaching, and haven't been punished. All of the assistants are black, and out of D1.

Many people won't be surprised by that, others will call it a coincidence.

Reaction Score

What a stupid tweet from Zags. Mark Phelps is white and no longer coaching at a college program. Kenny Johnson is black and still coaching at a college program. Jordan Fair is white and no longer coaching at a college program. Will Wade is white and no longer coaching at a college program. They were a part of the "FBI scandal."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom