Score prediction thread for Memphis | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Memphis

Reaction Score
upload_2017-2-25_18-25-40.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations, and a tip o the turban to TOMCAT, he nailed it!! 91 - 48. Take your victory lap sir.

UConn 91, them 48

Who ya got Monday ? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Just got on here - company stayed until 1 AM, and they lost interest in the game (not big fans as wife and I are - though are enthusiastic conversationalists), so we only saw first half of our tape - will watch entire tape tonight).

With thanks once again to CT TRAN and HOOPS HOPPY, we all see that TOMCAT really nailed it last night. MOV and exact total for each team - to me that spells a hat trick, eh? Seems like that's only our first or second of the season? Also looks like a probable first that no one came within on of the victor. Still, in line with custom for this thread, want to recognize the impressive forecasts of those other who came within 3 of the actual margin: at two off the pace, we only had two prescient predictors in CHONGMASTER and 2ND CITY (very rare to only have two). We had a larger group at the three-off limit: OLD DUDE, ROCKY MT, TITLETOWN and EEBMG. All in all another very sturdy effort - congrats, folks. ((I remain very curious about top guns for the season as a whole, as there seem to be a lot of repeat names among the leaders most times out; though there seems scant interest together, I do hope to try to figure something out to crown some full season champs.))

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom