Sam Cassel Jr... | The Boneyard

Sam Cassel Jr...

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
Just turned on NBA Summer League and I thought I noticed someone familiar..

I'm def not trying to knock him (I always like the guy), but he was one of the last ex-Huskies that I thought would get a look with anything to do with the NBA from what I saw..

Do you think he's really improved that much or got an invite because of his fathers influence?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No more threads with "..." following someone's name unless it's bad news. What is it with you people doing that

On topic, happy he's getting a chance. Must be quite a shooter now given he was never much of an athlete and must be on the wrong side of 25 by now. Really wanted him to be a solid 4-year player for us. Wonder if Bunkey in the front office got him a foot in the door

Last edited:

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
He’s performed as well as Larrier this summer, maybe a bit better.

pj

Reaction Score
Just turned on NBA Summer League and I thought I noticed someone familiar..

I'm def not trying to knock him (I always like the guy), but he was one of the last ex-Huskies that I thought would get a look with anything to do with the NBA from what I saw..

Do you think he's really improved that much or got an invite because of his fathers influence?

Are you really so blind to the enhancement of basketball talent that comes through friendship with Bunky?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom