Rutgers / Michigan State | The Boneyard

Rutgers / Michigan State

Reaction Score
to give them the benefit of the doubt, they were on a 20 day pause. but damn 37 points in the entire game is pretty brutal

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
You'd think a guy with as much coaching experience and talent as Izzo would have more than 1 title. Captain Underachiever.
If Martin doesn't go down for Cincy he likely doesn't have any.

Reaction Score
You'd think a guy with as much coaching experience and talent as Izzo would have more than 1 title. Captain Underachiever.
Most overrated coach in the country. Maybe losers are fine with Elite 8's and Final Four losses but I like winning championships. Final Four losses are the ultimate failure of a great season

Reaction Score
this just goes to show how overrated the BIG10 has been. MSU was presason top 5 even tho they lost 4 starters (?!), remained ranked for weeks even though they had a losing conference record, and was still receiving votes as of last week!

i'm not saying the BIG10 isnt the best conference this year, it is, but the BE needs a little more respect by comparison. Xavier should be ranked by now and creighton shouldnt have fallen so far for losing without zeg.

Reaction Score
Always remember the seeds of success are planted in failure.
Yeah 30 years ago in the 90's. Time to continue cashing in. Maybe I've been spoiled by being a 25yr old UConn and Patriots fan where the only thing I've ever known is winning championships...but in my mind every season is championship or bust. I don't care about FF losses or Super Bowl losses. The goal is to win the championship every year

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
You guys fail to give credit to the other coach, a UConn guy. Shame on you. Ten lashes with a wet dog bone.
Ruck Futgers

amazing how there’s this faction that wants Steve Pikiell to turn RU into a powerhouse and make another recruiting and eyeball rival in Northeast

Reaction Score
Listen.... if the only thing that matters is fast small guards then Tom Izzo will just go recruit a bunch of fast small guards..

The college basketball world is waiting Tom...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Did you hear the announcers talking about him being on the Mt. Rushmore of coaching? It was hilarious. Whats even funnier is they had 5 names on their Rushmore lol!

Reaction Score
Did you hear the announcers talking about him being on the Mt. Rushmore of coaching? It was hilarious. Whats even funnier is they had 5 names on their Rushmore lol!
Mt. Rushmore: Calhoun, Wooden, K, and Knight.

Tier 2: Rupp, Roy Williams

Tier 2.5: Jay Wright, Pitino

Tier 3: Self, Calipari, Izzo, Boeheim. Perennial march chokers lol

Reaction Score
Yeah 30 years ago in the 90's. Time to continue cashing in. Maybe I've been spoiled by being a 25yr old UConn and Patriots fan where the only thing I've ever known is winning championships...but in my mind every season is championship or bust. I don't care about FF losses or Super Bowl losses. The goal is to win the championship every year
Lol okay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom